• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New RZR 1000

jneese9125

:popcorn:

Attachments

• rzr1000.jpg
    rzr1000.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 199
This is the newest info I have heard......."18" travel front and rear, makes 103 HP, has a 94" wheelbase, 72" wide, 5" wider in the cabin area, boxed rear trailing arms like a buggy, boxed front arms like a buggy, PWR steering, FULL tube chassis and come factory with garmin GPS. MSRP $19,599

20k for that? I got a buggy I will sell you for not much more that is way more fun and you wont work on as much!

BUG-E J said:
20k for that? I got a buggy I will sell you for not much more that is way more fun and you wont work on as much!

No $20,000 buggy is as fun as a RZR.

Put down the pipe.

wngrog said:
No $20,000 buggy is as fun as a RZR.

Put down the pipe.
Drove my ol ladies rzr less than a dozen times. Rolled it 90% of the time and blew the rearend twice. :puke: If I had one it would need a track hoe to load what was left on my trailer every time I rode. :****:

Umm I paid $25,000.00 for my last buggy yea I broke stuff and had more than that in it by the time i sold it but I guarantee I had more fun than I ever have in a sxs!

Put that in your pipe and Smoke it :afro:

BUG-E J said:
Main difference in this is I have no money, polaris credit is easy to get. :afro:

al1tonyota said:
Umm I paid $25,000.00 for my last buggy yea I broke stuff and had more than that in it by the time i sold it but I guarantee I had more fun than I ever have in a sxs!

The cool factor of owning a buggy is way better for sure, but if you where only trail riding and not hero style hill shooting, which would be more fun?

4 Cell said:
The cool factor of owning a buggy is way better for sure, but if you where only trail riding and not hero style hill shooting, which would be more fun?
I borrowed my dads 900 to go trail riding and bent both lower arms broke a wheel bent a hub and cut a tire! Junk

4 Cell said:
Main difference in this is I have no money, polaris credit is easy to get. :afro:

My Dad once told me to never finance toys. After a boat during the Carter years at about 22%, I listened to him. Thanks Dad, I am debt free.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk with my left thumb.

4 Cell said:

Don't let 747 Motorsports LLC hear you talking good about Polaris credit or he will screw up your RZR cage quicker than a hiccup! :****:

JohnG said:
My Dad once told me to never finance toys. After a boat during the Carter years at about 22%, I listened to him. Thanks Dad, I am debt free.

Got told about the same thing.

al1tonyota said:
I borrowed my dads 900 to go trail riding and bent both lower arms broke a wheel bent a hub and cut a tire! Junk

Lol, because your buggy never broke right?

JohnG said:

I got the same advice from my Dad, just hard to pass up sometimes at extremely low rates that are offered at times. I think borrowing money on toys is not a good investment at all. Just good for someone who can't wait on saving long enough to play.

4 Cell said:
Just good for someone who can't wait on saving long enough to play.
this I used to not have any debt, cuz debt was the devil, but I didn't have anything either, I try not to live beyond my means but if I want something I get it and pay for it 1 month at a time booyang

Cole said:
Lol, because your buggy never broke right?
Did you not read my post before that one? I'm not hatin on Rzr I mean all of them!

al1tonyota said:

Latest posts