• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New Show - Deathwish

BustedKnucklefilms

I met Josh Mazerolle (you probably know him from the wide body Ls powered Hilux) at the Louisville Expo this year. He was delivering some custom axles for Jake Burkey's Buggy. He was supposed to be there the day before the show and finally showed up as we were packing up to go home but had one heck of a story to tell. Him and Eric Stacy aka Fat Erik are a trip. They go on epic road trips all the time and have some pretty wild project cars with Vague Industries. After watching some of their Instagram posts and Snapchats I knew they had to have a show. So here it is. We named it Deathwish after his Hilux. Enjoy and let us know what you think of it.

Last edited:
I have an internet man crush on him...
I've used his "experience is currency of life, the more you do the richer you are. Bad experiences are more valuable than good ones" motto a couple times

I have to admit I'd be all over that unit 20 years ago lol. But damn he needs a helmet Cool as **** though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back in the late 70s to early 80s my cousin built and raced drag mowers with street bike engines. These aren't new. They raced on dirt though and had wheelie bars.

Haven't watched the C10 video yet, but have enjoyed the rest of the Deathwish series. Josh is certainly the definition of insanity/I mean perseverance.

Haven't watched the C10 video yet, but have enjoyed the rest of the Deathwish series. Josh is certainly the definition of insanity/I mean perseverance.
He is a unique character and a road trip legend. The C10 LS swap is awesome, we also have a 7.3 powered hilux and a wheelie pulling short bus coming up in new episodes.

He is a unique character and a road trip legend. The C10 LS swap is awesome, we also have a 7.3 powered hilux and a wheelie pulling short bus coming up in new episodes.

I listened to him on the Truck Show Podcast a few weeks back and it was a good interview. He mentioned the short bus which sounded pretty crazy. You got several mentions throughout the interview as well.

I listened to him on the Truck Show Podcast a few weeks back and it was a good interview. He mentioned the short bus which sounded pretty crazy. You got several mentions throughout the interview as well.

We are a team, He does all the camera work and I just put it all together and put it out there to the World. We have a 4x4 car trip coming up this Spring that should be pretty epic as well.

He went into some details about the camera work and editing work on your behalf, as well as mentioned the non-traditional 4x4 car trip too. Sounds like y'all have a few cool things up your sleeves.

Latest posts