• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New Show - Deathwish

Nothing like setting a Short Bus up to do Wheelies!

I'm honestly not trying to piss in anybody's corn flakes, but it's not that hard to wheelie with all the weight in the back and bouncing the front end a couple of times.

When I was about 13 yo a buddy of mines parents had an old 70's Dodge shaggin wagon custom van with a stock 360. We could get 4 or 5 of us teenagers in the back of it and bounce it a couple times and would wheelie just like the short bus is doing.

I honestly think the short bus idea is cool, but it would be really cool if it actually wheelied like a drag car from a dead stop, or like Stubby Bob on Roadkill.:unsure:

Many people are afraid to do things outside the box. To each their own. I think it's fricken awesome.
I really dont have an issue with out of the box and if you think it is awesome,thats great. I think it looks like ass. I did like the lawn mower,so i have no problem with Death Wish. I realize they are making videos and people must like them.

Are you guys noticing an up tick in views with all the current social situation? I know I've been spending more time on YouTube.

Yes they plan on upgrading the 7.3 for more power to compete with the LS one with Twins.

They took them both to show off at a circle track.