• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New Stickies from Interco

Not sure if it is still happening but a friend got a set of 37" SX2 for 17" wheels and they were too small to mount on a 17" wheel. Interco didn't seem to want to help him either.

Weezul said:
Not sure if it is still happening but a friend got a set of 37" SX2 for 17" wheels and they were too small to mount on a 17" wheel. Interco didn't seem to want to help him either.

what does it say on the sidewall? maybe they accidentally sent him a 16" tire?

Weezul said:

Did he lube it?

Waa the wheel to large in diameter or too wide? Did he see it in person or just take the tire shops word for it?

Weezul said:
I put some SX2's on my little harley rig. 33-9.50/17 and smoked the belts on a tire machine trying to mount them. Took three guys spinning the tire and working with pry bars and a sledge hammer to finally get them mounted. When I sold them I put in the ad that the wheels were free because dismounting was gonna be a bitch.

muddinmetal said:
Did he lube it?

Waa the wheel to large in diameter or too wide? Did he see it in person or just take the tire shops word for it?

Yeah. They tried it all. He was mounting them on some 17" Raceline Beadlocks. They eventually gave up and he returned them and bought some different tires.

Now that they have been out a bit has anyone run the 47 sticky LTB? I am considering them and wanting some real world reviews. Going on a 5K lb rockwell buggy.

Latest posts