• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New Stickies from Interco

1TONTJ said:
I was chatting with a friend of mine at Interco and apparently they are coming out with several new sizes of stickys.
40,42 and 45 sticky SXII's and 40,42 and 47 sticky LTB's.
I wonder if they will make any of those combinations in a 15" wheel? I really don't want to buy new wheels. But these are about7 years old now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1TONTJ said:
I was chatting with a friend of mine at Interco and apparently they are coming out with several new sizes of stickys.
40,42 and 45 sticky SXII's and 40,42 and 47 sticky LTB's.

They have had the 40s and 45s in standard compound for a 20in wheel on their Blem list for a few weeks.

simpletoy said:
I wonder if they will make any of those combinations in a 15" wheel? I really don't want to buy new wheels. But these are about7 years old now

Not sure on the 15" but I was told 17" and 20" in all those sizes.

Also, the compound for the Mega SX is a newer, extremely soft compound, just for the Mega lug tires.

And the compound on the sizes I mentioned above are a different compound than the typical SX sticky.

He said they are trying out new compounds, basically.

Re: Re: New Stickies from Interco

1TONTJ said:

Also, the compound for the Mega SX is a newer, extremely soft compound, just for the Mega lug tires.

And the compound on the sizes I mentioned above are a different compound than the typical SX sticky.

Noted, I run 38.5 SX now but have been wanting to upgrade since I have more power now. Also having 5 wheels makes it hard for me to get rid of them

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

simpletoy said:
Also having 5 wheels makes it hard for me to get rid of them

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

An insert that allowed a guy to run 17' wheels on a 15'' rim would be sweet!

1TONTJ said:

I would like to know how the compound on the 45s differs. I would also like to know if they could make 43s in one of the new compounds. Seems like they could offer a super sticky that isn't very durable and maybe an improved compound version of the current.

The-Boss said:
I would like to know how the compound on the 45s differs. I would also like to know if they could make 43s in one of the new compounds. Seems like they could offer a super sticky that isn't very durable and maybe an improved compound version of the current.

He told me the compound on the SX II and LTB is a soft compound that is more chip resistant than the present sticky compound. Something new they are trying out.
Supposedly the Mega compound is even softer than that.

From FB.
71831d19992c77357b2d18978b2acc40.jpg

I think the SX2 tread will be badass in a sticky.

These new smaller stickies (37-40) seems like they would really appeal to the full body Jeep wheelin crew as a second set of tires for riding local parks. You see a lot of built one ton JKs on more street friendly tires like Nittos and BFGs... but we all know that on a sloppy day, a rough tread SX will get you around a LOT better

jeeptj99 said:
I feel dumb for not remembering but whats the difference between sx and sx2?
The SX2's center lugs are split into 3 sections, theyvoffer the SX2 in different sizes than the SX, and if I'm not mistaken the SX2 is made in China.

Pic of the SX2 stolen from Interco's site.
b42a10c77983527e89cfdb7aa878f6b7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

The SXII is heavier and gets **** reviews but I know 2 guys running the 37x12 pizza cutters and saw a Yota running them on the 4th and they all love them. On rocks they seem to grip better than my old hard TSLs, which isn't saying much and in loose dirt they dig. I considered the 40s for my next set once my 38s die. The sidewalls do seem a little stiff but noting low single digits won't fix.

THose lines make it look like a radial street tire that wants to be a mud tire. Just my .02

also i will probably never be able to afford stickies so I dont know why i chimed in....

jeeptj99 said:
THose lines make it look like a radial street tire that wants to be a mud tire. Just my .02

also i will probably never be able to afford stickies so I dont know why i chimed in....

You mean the factory grooves that save us a ton of time from having to do it ourselves?

imo, the SX2 works better than the irok in almost every category offroad. I went from the 42" irok to the 42" sx2 and was very happy with the upgrade. until I switched to stickies :smoke: