• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

new sticky tractor tires

Like a literal tractor tire? That's sticky? Never heard of it.

Super Swamper makes the 43" TSL SX in a sticky and Goodyear makes the Wrangler MTR in a sticky I believe also, and of course BFG Krawler red labels are stickies. Then the Maxxis Creepy Crawlers and Trepadors are sticky...that's about all I can think of that's sticky, not familiar with any "sticky tractor tires" Elaborate a little maybe?

Also Irocks and.... "Sticky Mickies" (baja claws)....Just found out about these Claws in a sticky compound last week. Not sure they makem' anymore though?

Pro Comp has a sticky, but who cares?!!!

Nitto makes a sticky. Think Cooper even has a sticky for their sponsored racers.

But who cares?!! Tell me 'bout these tractor tire stickies :drinkers:

5BrothersFabrication said:
You can use this stuff on any tire, we put it on my buddy's late model dirt car and you could almost flip the car going into the corner. I reckon I'm gonna coat my Iroks with it. :woot:
http://www.stockcarproducts.com/acc19a.htm

I have wondered about this. If you try it post it up and let us know. I know where there is a **** load of VHT if it works worth a ****...

ldudley said:
I have wondered about this. If you try it post it up and let us know. I know where there is a **** load of VHT if it works worth a ****...

Any drag strip would be a good source lol

ldudley said:
Also Irocks and.... "Sticky Mickies" (baja claws)....Just found out about these Claws in a sticky compound last week. Not sure they makem' anymore though?

I remember seeing the sticky Baja Claws on the "Rock Tractor" at WE Rock Dayton two years ago. They were crazy soft compound.

Maybe that's what the OP is referring to?

Almost all dirt track guys have a trick for softening tires, a lot use a wire brush and wd-40 and wrap in plastic wrap for a few days, a lot of penetrating oils will do the same, when the tire starts building heat they get sticky, I'm sure if you search some dirt forums guys with derometers will have some real numbers to show before and after

these in a sticky would be nice lmao

Attachments

• Agricultural-Tractor-Tire.jpg
    Agricultural-Tractor-Tire.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 92

Latest posts