• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New UTV Sticky Tire

If they are half as sticky as the others, they will either be snapping parts twice as fast or hooking like a mofo :****:

I hope if these are limited, that they go to the racing guys first. I am really interested to see how well they perform and I hate SXS's.

I was wondering how long before this happened. RCV sells will be up!

Makes me want to put a set on a stock zuk :****: :driving:

Re: New UTV Sticky Tire

pplblazerdude said:
Wondering if they will make a 40 sticky sx?

Sent from a undisclosed thinkin spot...

I'd buy a set...

Dang. Just bought those wheels with blackwater evos. May sell the evos and snatch a set of these up!

Re:

Are those really a SxS designed tire or just a smaller SX? Badass either way, but fairly heavy for the atv/utv stuff.

I ran a 30x7x15 SX for a while and other than bead issues it was an awesome tire. Can only imagine a sticky. Just wish it was in the 33-35" range.

pplblazerdude said:
Wondering if they will make a 40 sticky sx?

A 43SX measures near 40. They run small. I wish they were a true 43 or 44.

They don't run small, people don't understand that bias ply tires rely on air pressure to hold them up... less air/more weight equals a smaller tire... Radials have steel holding them up along with air

I could be a little off but I was referring to actual height ready to ride. My 43s are significantly shorter than my 44s all things being even. I guess that is primarily where I am coming from. I have seen 40 Treps near 43s on another rig and they looked very close from a few feet. JJ has a new set of Treps so I will get measurements if i remember. Seems like I recall some side by side comparison pics on here a while back.