• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New UTV Sticky Tire

Re:

I think they'd do pretty good if they came out with a 36 and 38 sticky. I can see a lot of toyota guys running them.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Re:

onepieceatatime said:
I think they'd do pretty good if they came out with a 36 and 38 sticky. I can see a lot of toyota guys running them.

I would sell my 40" sticky mtr's for a 38" sticky TSL no questions.

It would be fun to throw these new little stickies on a samurai or stock yota and wail on that sombitch

Re:

Stretch said:
I would sell my 40" sticky mtr's for a 38" sticky TSL no questions.

It would be fun to throw these new little stickies on a samurai or stock yota and wail on that sombitch

This! I was thinking a stock TJ with a set of chromos all the way around and hurt some people's feelings!

Re: Re:

creepycrawly said:
This! I was thinking a stock TJ with a set of chromos all the way around and hurt some people's feelings!
TJ Rubicon with RCVS in the front and chromos in the rear!

Re:

onepieceatatime said:

I've been saying they need a 38" stick SX2.. I'd buy a set for my Toyota if I could afford them at the time.

I wonder if you could get enough guys together and on board to get a batch made..

muddinmetal said:
They will only do a tire in a size they already make, and it has to be an American made tire also

Yeah I think LTB is the only tire not made in America. At least that's the one tire they told me they wouldn't make in a sticky.

I spoke with Patti Cambell from Interco and this what they said regarding a 39-40" sxs comp tire:
"We are currently in the sampling stages with a new 40x13.50-17 SX-2 but not in the Sticky. We can build the 15/39.5-17 TSL in a Sticky if needed."