• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New Years

kevinhumphrey

I have spent the last 15 years at WITC for New Years. Want something different where's the place to go??? booyang. HPO or Stoney lonesome?? Couple of my favorites :****:

Re:

What are you riding? Ever been to either? I have only been to HP once and I am ready to go back. stony is in my back yard. Either is a good choice.

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

kevinhumphrey said:
I have spent the last 15 years at WITC for New Years. Want something different where's the place to go??? booyang. HPO or Stoney lonesome?? Couple of my favorites :****:

Man I was thinking the same thing last night.

We talked about it at wheelin too. I think we will be going to hawk pride this year.

Got a pretty decent buggy and that is capable of most any park just kind of tired of the same old thing at Summertown! We have traveled to many different places all over the southeast to California at KOH. Piper keep me posted on what you're thinking we will probably have a few people with us as well. Just want to be making a plan for a hotel or cabin.

Got a pretty decent buggy and that is capable of most any park just kind of tired of the same old thing at Summertown! We have traveled to many different places all over the southeast to California at KOH. Piper keep me posted on what you're thinking we will probably have a few people with us as well. Just want to be making a plan for a hotel or cabin.

Wife and kids are headed to Dallas for the new year. Not sure how my new work schedule will pan out but if I is home alone I will bring the RZR at the least and ride at HPO. Might even bring jeep and RZR iffin I hit on one of them $2 Jumbo Bucks scratch offs!

Re:

I'm planning on hpo if the wife will let me. It's her birthday.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Anyone ever make it to hot springs for their ride? Been to witc, hpo, and barnyard mud boggers. Hpo is by far my favorite that time of year.

I have a good friend that is suppose to have his new Bouncer built by Brian Cole unveiled at WITC :woot: :woot: I think we are going to AOP its closer to home thumb.gif