• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

New Years

Re: Re: New Years

money_pit_yj said:
Stomach bug :mad: loaded up and ready and can't stay off the can long enough to do anything. Both ends!
Two days ago. Lost 5 pounds, found them yesterday.

Sent from my A571VL using Tapatalk

Re:

Hey we can hook you up with a iv to keep fluids in it.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Re:

ROKTOY829 said:
Hey we can hook you up with a iv to keep fluids in it.

Wouldn't work thefluids come out the back :dunno: haven't thrown up in 12 hours but literally have 0 energy. Got up and moved to the couch and took a nap already. This sucks. Rzr is getting washed sitting on the trailer in the rain so it's not all bad

Re:

Well I busted my rci aluminum fuel cell for the third time. What sucks was it was the first hill off the trailer. (Stripper pole) What does everybody else run. This fuel cell will not be going back in my rig.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Re:

Can you mount a fuel pump inside the rock crawler series? Or do you have to run a external pump

Re:

30th6 said:
Well I busted my rci aluminum fuel cell for the third time. What sucks was it was the first hill off the trailer. (Stripper pole) What does everybody else run. This fuel cell will not be going back in my rig.

I had the guys at Alabama Hose behind McDonalds in Muscle Shoals build mine so that the factory pump will fit inside the tank.

Re:

Dwalk said:
I had the guys at Alabama Hose behind McDonalds in Muscle Shoals build mine so that the factory pump will fit inside the tank.

And it was much heavier than an RCI and fit perfectly!!

That said....call RCI. When mine split 2 yrs ago I called and basically found out that they will double weld them for you. Free. They sell so many of them for so many applications that wouldn't require it, it's not standard procedure. But when asked they do it. The guy on the phone was a little frustrated with the company himself and essentially said that they should sell them all with an "application form" so they can sell people who need them strengthened the correct cell. I'm not saying that mine is fixed forever, but so far so good. They never asked for my old one back either so I kept it planning to have it modified locally but haven't needed to yet.

Re:

Rci already rewelded the cell. It won't hold hold to my driving/bouncing.

Re: New Years

2318ff2bd6211224f8b687f7a6bef5d9.jpg

Fun day at hpo

Re:

Well I Talked To rci they told me they would give half off a new rock crawler cell. They have already rewelded it for me last time. I got this cell used but they told me it doesn't matter.
I've never had a company go so far to make a customer happy. If this rock crawler cell last I'll be their customer for life.