Newbi

79bronco

I work on airplanes to pay the bills then go home and wrench for fun. I’ve owned over fifty cars and trucks. 72 blazer then I had 7 Toyota 4x4s between 83-87, few samurais. When I got my first 79 bronco I fell In love. Got a divorce and she sold the bronco that was part of my kids and I. So I’ve been trying to get one since 2014 and it just happened. It’s a project, I’ll make it right. I live Tulsa area right now unfortunately. Planning on getting back to Colorado

79bronco

Cool what are the plans for the bronco?
It actually has msd atomic efi,6a, distributor and coil which I have always planned on doing. The person I got it from had it for 15 years and doesn’t have a mechanical bone in mid body so I have to do more to close to restore it just to feel good about it. The msd parts wires were connected wires being twisted together with no tape and but connecters that the wires pulled out when I barely pulled on them so I’m going rewrite it. It has rust because it was from Missouri so I will be dealing with that. It’s not a rust bucket, but I plan on having it for the rest of my life and I feel like shit knowing it’s there lol. I’m a person that worries about how my vehicles work and how reliable they are. I don’t worry about paint jobs. So I’m going to actually paint this one. The big lans to Dana 60 and 70 swap. Swap the out the automatic and put a zf-5 and get an ORD magnum box to stick on my np205. With 4.56 diff gears it would have around a 130 to 1 crawl ratio. Put it on 40 inch iroks or tsl. Suspension: bloody knuckle extended radius arms bronco graveyard super flex leaves and coils with 4-5 inches of lift. Engine even though it’s supposed to be a crate engine with less than 10000 miles on it. It runs like shit so I’m going to rebuild it with tmeyer inc high compression Pistons and trick flow 190 heads. It will be over 500 ftlbs and horsepower. Going to try to get some rcv shafts for the axles. I want to make it a rock Crawler, trail runner that is a good driver

Latest posts

Today's birthday