• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Newbies Post Up Here - Rig Specs & Info Thread

beaureed445 said:
I guess this is where I start, huh? I'm new to the site.....Here's a pic of my '03 TJ. Currently sitting on 37" Creepy Crawlers, D44s front and rear, 14" ORIs, and stretched to 103" wheelbase. I'm in the process of building a 60/14 bolt combo, and the idea is to run 39" Reds.

Spa City!!! Love that park!!
You from AR?? Nice rig BTW!!

Just moved from Mass to FLA. Looks like I'm gonna be a Southern guy now... Anyway, here's my crap can in it's slightly less bruised form. M&M Chassis #21, HEMI 5.7, 14 Bolt/Ford 60, ORI's all around, and Stickies.

Thanks... We landed dab smack between Orlando and the east coast. We look at it this way, 8 hours to TN is still way better than the 19 used to be. At least we can do it in a day now. thumb.gif

Sorry ZJtrey but I don't have. I bought the buggy. There is a good build tread on Pirate. Look up Ground Control Racing Cadillac Buggy and you can find it.

Sting said:
Sorry ZJtrey but I don't have. I bought the buggy. There is a good build tread on Pirate. Look up Ground Control Racing Cadillac Buggy and you can find it.
zjtrey said:
have you got a build thread on this beast? I just built a transaxle buggy but I couldn't find enough information to make me comfortable with using a northstar.. kinda wanted a V8 but i went with a 3800SC/4t65e

Hopefully you can see it in action this year at the farm :cougar:

'81 Scrambler bobtailed with AMC 360, Chevy throttle body, th400, Atlas 3:1 transfer case.
SOA Dana 44 front with air locker. SOA Waggy AMC 20 rear with air locker full floating Summers Brothers axles, disc brakes and 4 linked. 410 gears
39.50 Irocs.
More stuff done to it than I can remember cause my 51 yr old memory is lost in the cloud. :dunno:

image_zpsybsdoxec.jpeg

tires-1_zps602957bf.jpg

buckshots4_zps4356969c.jpg

Ive been on the forum a while but decided to post up the rig. '90 Comanche sitting on D60 front and Sterling 10.50 rear 5.38's welded front and rear. 18" Oris in the front and 18" sway aways in the rear. 4.0 and ax 15 trans. teralow 4:1 tcase 42'' tsl sx2's leather seats out of a pt cruiser ;D shittybuilt 8k lb winch with synthetic rope and wireless remote, got a few rigid LED lights on the front. few more odds and ends but thats the important stuff.

Cool Comanche. I really dig the full size tools box for storage. The rig looks clean, I bet you could hurt some feelings in it.

Re: Re: Newbies Post Up Here - Rig Specs & Info Thread

Eddyj said:
Cool Comanche. I really dig the full size tools box for storage. The rig looks clean, I bet you could hurt some feelings in it.
Appreciate it the tool box comes in handy for sure I also have the battery and fuel cell in there

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I overlooked the intro's lol. I'm from Dawsonville, GA. My rig is a paid for 08 JK 2DR that is currently going through a 1ton swap.

97 D60 4.10 front
03 Sierra 14bolt 4.11 rear

Getting ready to set it on 37" Mastercrafts for the time being since this thing called responsibilities and budget seem to get in the way.

Attachments

• IMG_2652.JPG
    IMG_2652.JPG
    136.7 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_2651.JPG
    IMG_2651.JPG
    338.7 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_2631.JPG
    IMG_2631.JPG
    496.3 KB · Views: 132
Great site here, I've been lurking around for years so I figured it was time I posted up. I'm from WV and my rig is what's left of a 1985 Jeep XJ that I call Chief. Converted over to a HO 4.0 and AW4 cause the factory 2.8 wasn't an option. Hung a narrowed F250 Dana 44 loaded with a Detroit 488's and RCV's. 8.8 in the rear with a spartan and Moly shafts. Custom 3 Link up front with Barnes Enduro Joints and inverted factory springs out back with longer relocated shackles. Rims are Ultra X103's aluminum beadlocks with cut 39.5 TSL's. It has an AGR RockRam hydro assist, the frame is plated, it's boatsided and stretched to 109 inches. More stuff but it's really just a cut up half ton rig.

1_zps4uyldbma.jpg

2_zpsoyshr8wl.jpg

Lower%20Damnation%20Exit_zpsh1qigcjj.png

Lions%20Den%20Drop_zpsvbax8cbp.png

Lions%20Den%20Exit_zpsfnltkxxg.png

Well I haven't been in the woods in about 3yrs! Between work, family, and broken XJ it just hasn't been possible. Well finally work actually wants me to go, the family is old enough, and the XJ is back together. Its the average setup, 8.8 welded rear, lock 30 front, 4.5 lift, and stroked 4.0 and of course a TurboStart AGM battery. I live in the Oliver Springs area so when ever you guys are in the Windrock area hit me up.

jbain8 said:
Great site here, I've been lurking around for years so I figured it was time I posted up. I'm from WV and my rig is what's left of a 1985 Jeep XJ that I call Chief. Converted over to a HO 4.0 and AW4 cause the factory 2.8 wasn't an option. Hung a narrowed F250 Dana 44 loaded with a Detroit 488's and RCV's. 8.8 in the rear with a spartan and Moly shafts. Custom 3 Link up front with Barnes Enduro Joints and inverted factory springs out back with longer relocated shackles. Rims are Ultra X103's aluminum beadlocks with cut 39.5 TSL's. It has an AGR RockRam hydro assist, the frame is plated, it's boatsided and stretched to 109 inches. More stuff but it's really just a cut up half ton rig.

1_zps4uyldbma.jpg

2_zpsoyshr8wl.jpg

Lower%20Damnation%20Exit_zpsh1qigcjj.png

Lions%20Den%20Drop_zpsvbax8cbp.png

Lions%20Den%20Exit_zpsfnltkxxg.png
Dam dude that **** looks good!!! Gotta buddy that has a red XJ. recently found out he was gay and a cop so I ain't messing with him no more. Ain't that right will?
But that's a really sweet rid man !!

Been lurking for quite a while, figured it was time to join an participate.

Picked this rig up a year ago
Suzuki sidekick, 1.6 8v, 3 sp auto, 4.24 tcase gears 5.13 axle gears 35" baja claws. Front axle is a tracker 3rd with chromoly samurai shafts.

Nothing special, but has been reliable as a hammer.

Hey guys, I'm Dalton. Now that we've got that out of the way, I drive a 2dr xj with a crappy 3" lift(previous owner), a holey exhaust, and a man pedal. A buddy of mine turned me on to this page since I'm a local
(Anniston, AL) so hopefully it is as good as he says. Don't let me down.

I guess I should post up here first.....Not much compared to some of the rigs on here... Whats left of a 86 Chevy PU, 350 on propane, TH-350, 203/205
HD70 rear welded, 60 front locker, both 5.86, linked rear with 16" struts, unknown front leafs.
44" x 15" Bogger on Stockton beadlocks
1-3/4" DOM cage, full hydro steering.
112" wheel base, 72" height, 20" belly.
Future plans are linking the front end, remaking the font frame and fenders...As soon as $ permits.

Sorry for the shitty driveway picts, but I never seem to take any of it in action.