• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Nice work!!!!!

might be a good idea to add a tad bit of color, if you look at 3-4 screens all day with numbers running on all of them like wyatt and myself the charcoal grey on black tends to strain the eyes a bit jmo

I am not complaining. I am just happy to have a nice place to visit you guys without any drama... ::)

As soon as I get some time Imma make this thing pop! This is just s temporary style until I get done with CRAWL work and learn more about this SMF stuff. I was completely wingin' it to this point. So far it's very similar to phpbb though so I should have little trouble customizing it. Plus Bama and P have admin powers themselves, so.

The new icon not worky at all. I was trying to figure out how to change the default name in the email sender line when you get PM's. No such luck though.

Just to keep everyone in their comfort zone, I set the theme to match the old site! Should be exactly the same

yeah, the icons on teh main forum menu are coming up as red x's....other than that, it is great...i like the lighter gray too, not so much like that 'other' bama board....

It is too hard to see the turd with a dark background. I would just use the skull logo and maybe do the axle shafts in silver so they show up. Framing the skull in orange might also bring it out some.

I need you to finalize a logo for our shirt order.

This place already feels like home. Thanks RB and Matt O... nice work guys. Cant wait to get it all sorted out !!

From the people for the people... just like it should be ! 8)

Speeding said:
What do you guys think of the logo at the top left? Any good?

ok, but distorted.....also, my avatar is blown up and distorted once i leave the preferences area...do i need to get a bigger one that wont be 'stretched' out???

everyone elses looks fine to me???

is it just mine? (then agian, i might be, charlie in tha trees has been working on my computer as of late....)

I'm going to brighten it up a bit when I get a chance. But it's distorted? ...Really? :-\

Lou, was your avatar you uploaded smaller than like 130 pixels? I have our avatars set huge and I think most of us uploaded fullsize pics (640X480)and SMF resized them automatically.

Latest posts