• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

No more Magazines (Jp & Petersen's 4 wheel & offroad)

showtime33

It's Hell "Without Jesus"
Sad day, there'll be no more Petersen's 4 wheel & offroad or JP magazines. The modern age with all digital and social media I guess caught up with us. Been getting those magazines since I was a teenager and always looked forward to them. Think they will still have Four wheeler. Guess I'm old school

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1575716508559.jpg
    FB_IMG_1575716508559.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 315
I hope y'all are full of **** because I have 3 years left on subscriptions to both those mags.

No. Fred made a post about it on his instagram. He was pretty salty, I think he edited it.

Well ****. That sucks. I just renewed those subscriptions a few months back.

Belieive it or not, I recieved a $24 refund check from them today. Me thinks that is about half of what they owe me, but better than nothing.

Speaking of - anyone gotten an issue of crawl lately? Last one I got is from October/November. They said the next issue is "on the way" when I contacted them about a month ago

Speaking of - anyone gotten an issue of crawl lately? Last one I got is from October/November. They said the next issue is "on the way" when I contacted them about a month ago

Odd. I've received all my issues as expected through issue 78. Below shows the covers for the past 18 issues and the upcoming issue too.