• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

No more Magazines (Jp & Petersen's 4 wheel & offroad)

Sad to them go.. i grew up reading them. They taught me alot back in the day. Shined spotlights on other areas to wheel. Show you what other people around the country were doing. Helped teach to identify parts..Gave me insights and helped form bucketlist areas to strive to travel to. They are a great asset for people just getting their toes wet in the sport. We always called it "magazine 101" lol! Its to bad the more "hardcore" tailored mags are just a group of friends and same couple sponsors, so whole magazine is usually spoon fed to those select sponsors and friends shops..

Now that you mention it, 78 was the last issue received and I haven't gotten 79 yet, so I'm in the same boat too.

I got the following email from CRAWL today:

Crawl would like to thank you for your business. Your support has empowered the creation of a community. As we approach our 100th Issue we offer our appreciation. Your appreciation code is XXXXXXX

Get 20% OFF

Your appreciation code​

Crawl would like to thank you for your business. Your support has empowered the creation of a community. As we approach our 100th Issue we offer our appreciation. Your appreciation code is XXXXXXX

Get 20% OFF

Your appreciation code​

I emailed yesterday morning asking about issues after #78 and that was their response to me as well. So earlier this morning I sent another email directly to John with Crawl Magazine asking again.

He responded a few minutes ago that "Issue 79 was in the mail.now."

Last edited:
I emailed yesterday morning asking about issues after #78 and that was their response to me as well. So earlier this morning I sent another email directly to John with Crawl Magazine asking again.

He responded a few minutes ago that "Issue 79 was in the mail.now."
same response i got on feb 20. Must be shipping from Wuhan

Do they normally get received in the mail way after newstand? 78 came like a month after it was out.

Do they normally get received in the mail way after newsstand? 78 came like a month after it was out.

I don't recall ever seeing a Crawl on the newsstand, but I'd imagine the new issue comes out before it hits the newsstand.

This is the first time in 5+ years of this subscription that I've had this long of a delay between issues.

87029302_10157472383618393_131972014154973184_o_1024x1024.jpg

I don't recall ever seeing a Crawl on the newsstand, but I'd imagine the new issue comes out before it hits the newsstand.

This is the first time in 5+ years of this subscription that I've had this long of a delay between issues.
I didn't see it on a newsstand, but I had seen the issue was released. I figured it was available for purchase at a book store.

Display until May 15... seems they may be moving to quarterly

Get 20% OFF

Your appreciation code​
I thought I was special... guess not!

Also got my crawl 79 today. So they live to fight another quarter

They also now have that other crawl mag called Trails. I get it, but its not as good as crawl. So far, 90% of it is west of the mississippi stuff.

Ive been getting 4 Low magazine for 6 months (its quarterly). Its pretty good too. Mostly out west and around the world stories but good magazine.