• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Off Road Bucket List

BustedKnucklefilms

I've done some cool stuff in my off road career but there are still a few things left on my Bucket List. Well earlier this year I got the chance to cross one of the big ones off and that is Baja Racing in an Unlimited Trophy Truck. So here is the pilot episode for our new Series Off Road Bucket List. Let us know what you think and what items should definitely be on the list.

Really liking the idea of the new series and looks like it was quite a trip. Curious to see what else is on your list.

Well next I want to drive for sure. Here are a few on my list.
Monster Truck
Mega Truck
Long Travel Sand Car
Rail Buggy
Ultra4 Car

Saw the video when it hit yesterday. Dream ride for sure. Thanks for continuing to put stuff out even with all the ridiculousness going on.
My off road bucket list.
All the hammers trails.
Make a trip East and hit the parks I see on here all the time.
And just dreams for me
Top of the list ride shotgun in screaming blue with the legend himself. Even if it's from the trailer to the trail. Don't care
Trail Ride in terremoto at hammers with Tony Pellegrino. Or with JP in that bad ass unicorn they built last year.
Spend an afternoon with the funhavers wheeling anywhere
See Dale Larsen assault a vehicle again
Meet Mr Cameron And Mr Burkey
See the big block buggy trash a bounty hill in person. I'll pay the entry fee for any of the above at the hammers shootout if I can ride shotgun

I'm not trying to die... :ROFLMAO:

Makes sense there for sure. Hard to be a video/merch/everything else you've got your hands in guy if you are dead.

If you run out of ideas/want additional ideas here are a couple of threads with Bucket List Topics and Locations:

Last edited: