• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Off-road park near Troy ala

Maybe this one?

The Bull Pen ATV Park

Click here for details...

Vehicle Types: ATV - Dirt Bike - Motocross

Description: Located on the banks of beautiful Conecuh River this off road park offers visitors 500 plus acres of off road fun in the dirt and mud. The amenities are a bit primitive at the moment but the park owners are continuing to add improvements and activities and the cost is less than other off road parks in the area.

Portable water tanks are located on-site for riders to wash off the dirt and mud before heading home. In addition to the planned amenity improvements park owners are developing a canoe trip down the river in the near future.

Located Near These Regional Cities: Andalusia, Opp, Enterprise, Dothan, Brewton, Elba, Ozark, Monroeville

You can google Boggs and Boulders is in Brooklyn Al. But I've never been there. I seen on their website a rule against loud exhaust so maybe it's the one your lookin for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boggs and Boulders is a nice park but mostly set up for ATVs and definitely more boggs than boulders. There are a few places for 4x4 vehicles to play other than mud. Other than that, they do have a lot trails you can cruise on. They have a nice spring fed swimming area and camping available throughout the park

Mount Creek Adventure Park is a little closer to Troy, located in Abbeville, AL. It is a fairly new park and from what I have heard has a lot of potential but currently is set up to cater primarily to the ATV and mud crowd. Sounds like they would like to get more 4x4's in. Again I've not made it to that one yet.

Latest posts