• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Official Black Friday deals Thread.

Things i found:

Ruff stuff is deceiving with the shipping cost out the ass! Probably wont ever use them again....i think i said that last time i made an order

Motobilt is awesome on a few things....14 bolt truss is still to high.

Barnes4wd is always good but didnt have the trusses i wanted

TMR is conveniently out of stock on the good deals on trusses. And shipping sucks, i declined the deal on the d60 weld on arms after i saw a $20 shipping tacked on.

Prp deals suck. Nobody wants yellow harnesses

Atlas cases are high as hell still.

Harbor freight came through on a few things for around the shop.

2020 has made it difficult for everyone i guess.
You're exactly right

Things i found:

Ruff stuff is deceiving with the shipping cost out the ass! Probably wont ever use them again....i think i said that last time i made an order

Motobilt is awesome on a few things....14 bolt truss is still to high.

Barnes4wd is always good but didnt have the trusses i wanted

TMR is conveniently out of stock on the good deals on trusses. And shipping sucks, i declined the deal on the d60 weld on arms after i saw a $20 shipping tacked on.

Prp deals suck. Nobody wants yellow harnesses

Atlas cases are high as hell still.

Harbor freight came through on a few things for around the shop.

2020 has made it difficult for everyone i guess.
I think TMR is better the more you order. I was showing about $120 shipping but that was on 2 trusses, ram mount and a bunch of link mounts. I'd guess close to 100 lbs or more.

I think TMR is better the more you order. I was showing about $120 shipping but that was on 2 trusses, ram mount and a bunch of link mounts. I'd guess close to 100 lbs or more.
They didnt have a single truss in stock that i wanted. Tmr makes nice stuff but its like they put out of stock on the things they wanted to keep from taking a hit on.

They didnt have a single truss in stock that i wanted. Tmr makes nice stuff but its like they put out of stock on the things they wanted to keep from taking a hit on.
Oh yeah, nothing is stocked anymore. I'm in the part's gathering phase so if I have to wait a few weeks in order to get 50% off, I'm in.

I just ordered 2 PRP seats & saved $114 plus I got free shipping. Shipping 2 seats from Cali can't be cheap. I'm happy!

Latest posts