• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Official "I VOTED" Thread

REP apprear to be mopping up in every election they have been streaming at the bottom of the TV tionight. BOOYAAA!!!

kmcminn said:
I voted and it looks like Cullman will be selling alcohol now.

NICE! Maybe now the Bible Belt will let us get a lottery :dunno:...I sure would have liked to go to school for free.....

Voted yesterday evening. I wish the Reps would have gotten the Senate majority as well, but at least they gained 6 seats so far.

BustedKnucklefilms said:
NICE! Maybe now the Bible Belt will let us get a lottery :dunno:...I sure would have liked to go to school for free.....

I agree, I think this is why Georgia seems to be so much more advanced than Alabama. A higher percentage of educated people would be a good thing. Hell you almost have to be rich or able to run a damn football to go to school here if you're not super smart and getting scholarships.

HOUSTON CRUSHED RED LIGHT CAMERA'S :woot: :woot: :woot:

I hate those damn things, and we have them EVERYWHERE!!! Now I'm hoping we can get to vote on them in Sugar Land, and get them outta of there. **** them damn things.

InDaShop said:
HOUSTON CRUSHED RED LIGHT CAMERA'S :woot: :woot: :woot:

I hate those damn things, and we have them EVERYWHERE!!! Now I'm hoping we can get to vote on them in Sugar Land, and get them outta of there. **** them damn things.

NPR and UH conducted research on them, and they INCREASED accidents 11% at the intersections they were installed on, property damage increased 7%, loss of life didnt change (I'm guessing 0 to 0).

I spent 13 hours at the voting pole yesterday as an election official , for a measley $100.

we did vote out a DEAD BEAT road commissioner though.

Would not have missed it for the world... If you walked in my living room Last Tuesday night you would have thought my team just won the superbowl. To bad Harry Reid did'nt lose though...

Latest posts