Official "Post your trail riding pics" Thread

• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

clutchee

That's pretty cool. I always like knowing the history on stuff like that.

Makes you wonder if they did a group buy on red's. Buy 15 get 1 free.....
Guy in white Jeep looking buggy, was on shake down run, due to links his oil pan was front sump, caused issues with oiling then later had a issue with stalling or staying running, pretty sure he would move 5-10’ then have to shutdown, clear code, then restart

The Luke

Guy in white Jeep looking buggy, was on shake down run, due to links his oil pan was front sump, caused issues with oiling then later had a issue with stalling or staying running, pretty sure he would move 5-10’ then have to shutdown, clear code, then restart
Yea, that'd make for a longggg day.

DobermanRacing

Some pics from my last trip out with Beerj and Tri-state Trailer Riders group at Rausch Creek.

This was my first trip out with full hydro steering. What a quality of life improvement that was.

Attachments

jeeptj99

I want to go back so bad. I heard they have gotten more strict with the rules though?

jeeptj99

At Rausch Creek? Really only rules is 2 rigs minimum to a group. They don't check for a spare or recovery points.
Like trails closing at 5 and all the other stuff. The people that bought my camper said you couldnt even camp up there and they took the porta johns away because of rona.

extremetownie

They had Porta Johns 5 weeks ago and we camped in the parking lot.Maybe we where not supposed to,but the guy who runs the parks came up and talked to us and did not say anything.

DobermanRacing

Like trails closing at 5 and all the other stuff. The people that bought my camper said you couldnt even camp up there and they took the porta johns away because of rona.
The office closes at 5pm but you can wheel until sun down. You can definitely camp there. I don't remember if they had the Porta John's or not.

Trending threads