• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Official "Post your trail riding pics" Thread

Damn that was wild how much the rocks under the rear tires moved. Im guessing the ones the fronts landed on didnt move. Guessing everyone was ok since I heard laughter at the end.

Damn that was wild how much the rocks under the rear tires moved. Im guessing the ones the fronts landed on didnt move. Guessing everyone was ok since I heard laughter at the end.
Yes everyone was ok. Juggy not so much. When he went off of the ledge he never let off of the brakes and the landing was undercut from people trying to climb it so over it went. Should of got in the gas but like he said easier said than done in the moment.

Clayton Ok yesterday.... Blacksheep trail.
D882BC5C-F703-4A4F-9557-D85BD9B50A53.jpeg

Brushy Mountain- I helped build an edition there in 1989, that place was wild!
I've taken the daytime tour. You're right, that place was wild! Got to climb into solitaire confinement and shut the door. With both doors shut, it was almost absolute darkness. Inmates would be blind for weeks due to retinal damage once released. They would even have another inmate assigned to them to help guide them around.

My dad worked at the prison as a young man. He was raised in Oliver Springs. He had some interesting stories from his time there several years ago. I'd like to take a tour if they still do that.

My dad worked at the prison as a young man. He was raised in Oliver Springs. He had some interesting stories from his time there several years ago. I'd like to take a tour if they still do that.
They do. They recently reopened to the public. Day and night time tours. BBQ restaurant, moonshine tastings And such

Man no joke, most everyone was from MS.
I meet up from Texas since it's so close from home for a day trip.

Pat, guy in yellow buggy cut a lot of trails there at green acres years ago, was cool history lesson about a lot of trails. Especially on back side for Ate my Lunch, Plucked, and Millionaire.

Man no joke, most everyone was from MS.
I meet up from Texas since it's so close from home for a day trip.

Pat, guy in yellow buggy cut a lot of trails there at green acres years ago, was cool history lesson about a lot of trails. Especially on back side for Ate my Lunch, Plucked, and Millionaire.
That's pretty cool. I always like knowing the history on stuff like that.

Makes you wonder if they did a group buy on red's. Buy 15 get 1 free.....

Latest posts