• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Official what I'm randomly doing right now thread

jeeptj99 said:
I won a single shot shotgun gauge of my choice and a really nice over under 12 gauge. My job has perks sometimes.

Nice, one of these days I'll have an over and under. I was supposed to get my grandfathers side by side 16 gauge but my uncle screwed me out of it. Need to figure out how to win me some guns.

xjmarc said:
Nice, one of these days I'll have an over and under. I was supposed to get my grandfathers side by side 16 gauge but my uncle screwed me out of it. Need to figure out how to win me some guns.

Come work with me. I'm up to 5 free ones this year.

I've been trying to post a screen shot of me trying to post in this thread and getting accused of a hacking attempt by Tapatalk since an hour after the thread started. And now I can only post in the webview in Tapatalk.

xjmarc said:
I'm not exactly sure what you do but how's the pay?
Yea that's pretty badass.

About to roll out headed to the outlaw race in Missouri

Just sitting around counting my andrew Jackson's I brought home from the outlaw race.

BUG-E J said:
Just sitting around counting my andrew Jackson's I brought home from the outlaw race.

Jackson's huh, so how much did you win like 40-60 bucks? At least yours isn't sitting in the driveway on jack stands leaving stains on the concrete.

xjmarc said:
Jackson's huh, so how much did you win like 40-60 bucks? At least yours isn't sitting in the driveway on jack stands leaving stains on the concrete.
It was a hundo thank you very much. And mines ready to go again outside checking a few bolts and possibly an oil change

Posting this out of stubbornness.
cec04c2ee3451e8dc618ed69b37aeb83.jpg

BUG-E J said:
It was a hundo thank you very much.

Just sitting here thinking how glad I am we got this blackbeard guy to be Hardline's Donald Trump because last year I dropped more Jacksons than Jonny won on hardline shirts/hoodies. Sure would have been a shame to have to leave them all in the closet as memorabilia of a time long gone.

d_daffron said:
Just sitting here thinking how glad I am we got this blackbeard guy to be Hardline's Donald Trump because last year I dropped more Jacksons than Jonny won on hardline shirts/hoodies. Sure would have been a shame to have to leave them all in the closet as memorabilia of a time long gone.
Such an optimist... don't you have some pics to share?

d_daffron said:
At least you will have some with the hardline logo. I. Still waiting to see Christopher's ms paint skills...... :JRich: