• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Official what I'm randomly doing right now thread

BUG-E J

Don't get #labroned
Just finished going over the buggy for the race this weekend and I gotta pull the front driveshaft in a pos 73 cj5. It's been a few month long project getting it "reliable". Its still a pile of garbage but I'd drink beer and ride around the hunting club in it for years.

I was gonna bump the random pic thread but posting pics is to much trouble. I was gonna bump the random thoughts but I didnt see it in the first few pages. I started this thread to have something to talk about. People have been texting me telling me how nice it is that the site is seeing traffic and we can only beat the new admin horse for so long. If were going to talk about something we need somewhere to start.

infamous1 said:
I been working on a POS CJ5 for months!! I am ready to drink beer and ride this one around my hunting lease!
I hope yours is in better shape than this one. The radiator was busted because the core support is rusted out letting it flop around. I called the guy and said look I can brace all this up but it's just gonna rot out somewhere else. He asked me what I would do if it were mine. It now has ratchet straps behind the new radiator holding everything in place.

I just took a **** , replied to some crap in Easyline and now I'm looking at this stupid ****in thread :flipoff1:

jeeptj99 said:
I just got told I won 2 guns at work today so I'm trying to figure out which one I want.
Man that's a win in my book you got paid to get a free gun!

Latest posts