• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Official XRRA, travel thread

Bones

That Guy
Figure might as well get something out of this meaningless post

Going to all but Jellico and that's not 100% out at this point. Just might have to pull some strings at work and OT it beforehand. All good.

I am HOPING I can bring something to this season other than a hand wrenchin or parts running or what have you. What I really hope I can bring is homebrew and I think this pic says YES as long as I can keep up with brewing it.

5 gallon soda keg will get hidden a bit better going down the road. Only 8"x2' so not that big at all. Hand tap/pump, mmmmmm goodness.

This is how I will be rollin into camp! :flipoff1: It's no murdered out CTD, but it works and get 40-45mpg at 85 thumb.gif

248890112-L.jpg

248890158-L.jpg

Tried to be west coast and like my bro P and be a flatbiller, but could not pull it off. laughing (notice the tucked in ears)
248890133-L.jpg

why you packing that bike? you know you'll buy 10 different ones between now and then :flipoff1:

InDaShop said:
why you packing that bike? you know you'll buy 10 different ones between now and then :flipoff1:
I had to pack it as a demonstration and see if I can bring said keg wiv me.

I can't afford anymore bikes, and thank god I don't need anymore. well a fitty would be cool, but them fuggers are $$

I don't know you, but I feel like I know you enough to tell you to stop it with the gay ass hoodie pics.

wngrog said:
I don't know you, but I feel like I know you enough to tell you to stop it with the gay ass hoodie pics.
I knew someone was eyeballin' me. ;) back at ya Nolen. thumb.gif

The hoodie tonight was 100% ironic. I was not planing that. It's negative temps here and I come home and grab the first sweatshirt there is. It was on the floor by the garage door, it's coooold out there!

Latest posts