• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

offroad expo nashville

Well be there Saturday. Been two different years to Louisville. I've not even looked at the schedule. The flips and stuff were cool to watch in Louisville. But good grief it was hot out. Doesn't help that the first year we went that the wife and I were WAY hungover running on zero sleep from a bachelor/bachelorette party we went to the night before.

Overall it's cool to see some new products. It's normally way above my pay grade. But lots of cool stuff to drool over.

First year of the show in Nashville. We plan to go at some point on Saturday and wander around for a few hours.

https://uorshow.com/tennessee/

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    849.7 KB · Views: 117
  • image.png
    image.png
    618.4 KB · Views: 111
Are they doing the Louisville show this year? It seemed way down the last two years. I went the first two years and enjoyed it.

wayne86 said:
Are they doing the Louisville show this year? It seemed way down the last two years. I went the first two years and enjoyed it.

Website doesn't show anything for Louisville. Last show of the year will be in Cumming, GA in December.

https://uorshow.com

We will be taking our boys Saturday afternoon. We have never been, but figured the kids might get a kick out of it

Markrobinson said:
We will be taking our boys Saturday afternoon. We have never been, but figured the kids might get a kick out of it

Your kids were cracking me up at the Ultra4 race. Esp when we were stopped cause someones wheel spacer fell off :rolf:

We're going to go check it out Saturday. We've never been and are only a couple of hours from Nashville so we figured why not.

No Louisville Show this Year. They moved it to Nashville Instead which we are pumped about.

Stop by and say hey at our booth!

Saturday Night after the show is the Busted Knuckle Moonshine After Party at Smokin Thighs, The first 100 people get a FREE moonshine Jar Shot Glass. :dblthumb:

We will be there set up at the show in booth number 270

Stop in and say hey. We are taking some cool builds this year.

I'm excited to see what Nashville has to offer at this show and I hope it brings a little bit of the hard core crowd out.

Woodlee said:

I'm excited to see what Nashville has to offer at this show and I hope it brings a little bit of the hard core crowd out.

No hardcore crowd here :dunno:

Woodlee said:

Are you guys bringing your seat display by any chance? I need seats terribly.

jeeptj99 said:
Your kids were cracking me up at the Ultra4 race. Esp when we were stopped cause someones wheel spacer fell off :rolf:

Thanks, try living with them :rolf:

If I see that someone I'm bringing his ass some lock tite and a 3/4 deep well socket molaugh

Markrobinson said:
Thanks, try living with them :rolf:

If I see that someone I'm bringing his ass some lock tite and a 3/4 deep well socket molaugh
What's funny is that when we built my Jeep, Eric looked at me and said "you only need a 3/4" deep well for like 90% of your rig now".

You'd think I'd carry one.

So current forecast for Saturday is looking wet. The good news is that 70% of the Expo will be inside a handful of various buildings at the Fairgrounds. thumb.gif

The bad news is the buildings aren't all connected together, and obviously the obstacle course is outside too. So prepare accordingly for Saturday.

ridered3 said:
So current forecast for Saturday is looking wet. The good news is that 70% of the Expo will be inside a handful of various buildings at the Fairgrounds. thumb.gif

The bad news is the buildings aren't all connected together, and obviously the obstacle course is outside too. So prepare accordingly for Saturday.

my plan as usual is to show up unprepared and mooch off of your over preparedness

The Luke said:
What's funny is that when we built my Jeep, Eric looked at me and said "you only need a 3/4" deep well for like 90% of your rig now".

You'd think I'd carry one.

Told ya so... maybe u should tie one down in there really good lol booyang

jeeptj99 said:
my plan as usual is to show up unprepared and mooch off of your over preparedness

I am usually too proud to ask for or accept help, but wouldn't be surprised if he says "I brought three kid sized ponchos we got at the sample sale"