• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Offroad park Insurance ?

dragr1 said:
Good luck, if you find something please share it

THIS X 67million ,,,,, cause we are systematically LOOSING all of our FAVORITE parks to wheel at due to "insurance" issues.

Apparently the ONLY people in the Southeast that have it figured out are the folks in Harlan County Kentucky that run the ORV park on Black Mountain.

It has to be outrageous! I knew a guy in the late 90s-2000s that owned a skate park and insurance for it was close to 10k a month :****:

Re: Re: Offroad park Insurance ?

What does Trey do for INS at chocco?? Seems to work out ok for him?

Black Mtn (Harlan) is ran by the county. KY has some "liability release" laws in place for land owners if they allow their land/water to be used for revenue generating recreational purposes, And managed by the local gov

Have an attorney read the National motor sports policies carefully. Theyare full of loop holes that will lead to the property owner being held liable.

You are taking a chance even with good insurance.

It is a shame that we live in such a sue happy world. There is really no good way to protect yourself from liability in the park business.

Ya, pretty much takin a risk .... Pay a high amount of ins. and mite save you , but probably not. Or no ins. and just deal with it .......

noracin said:
Ya, pretty much takin a risk .... Pay a high amount of ins. and mite save you , but probably not. Or no ins. and just deal with it .......

take a hint from the :afro: :afro: :afro:...

"I got e'r thang in my momma's name"...

Latest posts