• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Offroad videos

I'm in as well and I think it's my first subscription. Well it's my first on purpose one anyways thumb.gif

In.
Good job filming & editing.
My daughter is 11 & already wants a Jeep as a dd/weekend warrior. Lol
She really loves wheelin, my son....not so much.
This is the same way it is around my house! My boy is 12 and really doesn't have the desire to wheel trucks, he does like ATV's thought so not all hope is lost! haha

I subscribed and having been liking the videos as I watch them. I used to not subscribe or like any videos but then I started watching videos on YouTube instead of watching TV because I would rather watch some dude on a dozer build a trail through the woods than watch anything on regular TV. Like and subscribing is how those people are all judged by YouTube and from my understanding the more of all that they get the more money they can make from ads popping up so I do what I can to help common folk make videos I like. It ain't hard to do.

so proud of you getting a badass rig .dont miss the golden mt opening

Going to take quite a bit of seat time to get used to it, but I'm quite excited about it. It's a small chassis but felt really stable. Will need some suspension tweaks as far as the air bumps and air shocks go, but @Bebop has been at my house rewiring and moving all the electrical components around.

Will be at Golden Mountain as soon as the announce a date.

Latest posts