• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Old faces in new roles

This mean you have less time finish thevworlds longest buggy rebuild?

Congrats!

It is number two inline to be put together. FJ has to go, then it is time for Red Buggy to have a major overhaul.

:dblthumb: thanks for all you guys do, I've lurked and posted for years and check in daily in this forum, it's the only one I use ever !

Y'all will do fine. Kel , I think that you are doing great already. You have taken to it, Like a Duck to water. :dblthumb:

Re: Re: Old faces in new roles

KyTrash said:
Y'all will do fine. Kel , I think that you are doing great already. You have taken to it, Like a Duck to water. :dblthumb:
I appreciate it. Been reading and looking at how things were handled the last few years. Not a lot of sleep the last week, but that will change once I get the hang of the basic functions of the forums. I didn't realize how many different ways there were to skin a cat on here. Truthfully, I am just looking for the most efficient.

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

I'll completely honest, I saw this coming a mile away. :****: Just keep it rolling how John did and we should be honky dory. thumb.gif

Re:

I heard there was gonna be a new rule. If you don't have a beard your out. Good luck keeping everyone in line fellas.

John

Beerj said:
I'll completely honest, I saw this coming a mile away. :****: Just keep it rolling how John did and we should be honky dory. thumb.gif
X2

Moderation = good
Over moderation = bad

Minimal moderation is what has kept this place going and growing, imo. As John always said, "This place mostly runs itself." But there will always be ones who cross the line and need to be dealt with accordingly.

And I'm not saying this to imply Kel, Gregg, or whoever will turn into super moderator, just stating a general observance during my time here. To keep it at it's roots.

TacomaJD said:
X2

Moderation = good
Over moderation = bad

Minimal moderation is what has kept this place going and growing, imo. As John always said, "This place mostly runs itself." But there will always be ones who cross the line and need to be dealt with accordingly.

And I'm not saying this to imply Kel, Gregg, or whoever will turn into super moderator, just stating a general observance during my time here. To keep it at it's roots.

You guys must have more faith in Kel than i do. He is going to be a picture and location nazi. Kel bought RickyB a new camera and set of tires for that rzr to get this job.

Greg will be great. Probably one of the nicest guys i know.

Kel is alright. Just kidding he sucks. Im not sure why he is one if my best friends. :flipoff1:
Kel will do a good job im positive.

Damn!!! Ya'll doing all this Kel ass kissin in here, you better be sure to leave some room for Casey on them nuts!!!