• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Old GF passed away

bigsilly

Just heard a girl I dated back in college around 1992-1993 passed away this week. She was in UAB for a lung transplant. She had cystic fibrosis and I can remember when we dated she would talk about how she would die young. She had been married for 16 years to a guy that I went to high school with and had a son. Such a sad deal.

InDaShop said:
Thats terrible.

how old are you?
Sucks to hear Joel. That is just not fair

My ex from HS/college lives not far from me and has severe rheumatoid arthritis and will likely not make it past her 60's :'(

College 92-93 puts him around my age Wyatt and I am a few weeks from 39 :-[

Bones said:
Sucks to hear Joel. That is just not fair

My ex from HS/college lives not far from me and has severe rheumatoid arthritis and will likely not make it past her 60's :'(

College 92-93 puts him around my age Wyatt and I am a few weeks from 39 :-[
InDaShop said:
Thats terrible.

how old are you?

Yeah Bones you are close. I am a few weeks away from being 38.

Hate to hear that. My ex gf from my senior yr of high school passed a couple mos ago. Her mom passed from cancer our senior yr and she never was right after that. Sweet beautiful blond cheerleader I'd known most of my life. She dropped out of college and started stripping(her mom was really overproctective) went downhill from there. Family has been mum on the cause. We all suspected an overdose of sorts, too damn young at 32.

Sorry to hear.
My 1st cousin died of CF. It's a very hard illness to live with. She lived with us for a while and my sister was with her during her last few months.
Being exposed to CF patinets through her, one thing I always noticed with them is how filled they lived their lives, because they knew from an early age that they would not live long, so they made the best of it. I hope your ex-GF was trhe same way. It's so good to see how long people are now living with CF, although not long enough.
Again, sorry for your loss.

I'm so sorry to hear that may god bless her family

I have a little girl she is 6 months old and tested positive for cf but after extensive testing and alot of praying we found out that she is just a carrier....

It is such a horrible disease, I hope and pray there is a cure in the near future!!

Here's something that sucks:
Bone girl #1. Girl #1 quits putting out, piss, moan, bitch... dump girl 1 within a week.
Meet girl #2. Reeeeally liked girl 2, dated for a month.
Find out girl 1 is prego, mine.
Bone girl 2, break the news with a schpeal about doing the right thing, dump girl 2 for girl 1.
Find out girl 2 died in a car accident a month later.
Stay with girl 1 for 2 yrs, before we split.
I still love girl #2. She was and should have been a keeper.

Latest posts