• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Old Hardline sayings

xjmarc

Wannabe Bouncer
When I joined there were things you saw in almost every post. The term bible was one, when someone agreed or knew it to be true. There was also somebody that ended almost every post with "middle fangers". Don't see it as much now. So who else remembers these kinds of things. And yes it's a boring day at work so someone humor me.

tonybolton said:
...at least you're not posting random pictures in the random pictures thread. That's about all I have to contribute.

The random pictures should hopefully be of something cool. Not of a bunch of dudes at a bar or your ****ing motorcycle. You have Instafag for that

"middle fangers"

TBItoy said:
It's "middel fangers"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you! laughing1

The 2 things mentioned kind of bled over from Pirate, lampoon style. The west coasters lost their minds over people posting "bible, holla" it was great. That was southern redneck wheelin lingo. Middel Fangers was John-jon and Robby posting from Rodger's goat sex fab dungeon

Re: Re: Old Hardline sayings

muddinmetal said:
The random pictures should hopefully be of something cool. Not of a bunch of dudes at a bar or your ****ing motorcycle. You have Instafag for that

"middle fangers"
So you decide what's cool and ain't?

1.) I don't have/don't want instafag for that.

2.) Adults usually look over things they don't particularly like.

3.) Contribute to pic thread or stfu "middel fangers" that's kinda like people that don't like guns pushing for gun rules. You don't post pics but want to control how I/anyone else posts.

It can be joked about, bc I don't really give a ****, but that kind of attitude runs folks off from here. Just stating a fact.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

TacomaJD said:

3.) Contribute to pic thread or stfu "middel fangers" that's kinda like people that don't like guns pushing for gun rules. You don't post pics but want to control how I/anyone else posts.

It can be joked about, bc I don't really give a ****, but that kind of attitude runs folks off from here. Just stating a fact.

bible

holla

monocoil is from pirate too...

Just stating a fact makes you sound like a left wing know it all. The correct phrase is "just sayin"

TacomaJD said:

3.) Contribute to pic thread or stfu

You are doing the same thing you are getting all pissy at me for right now...

2) Then look over my thoughts on the matter, right?

3) Telling me what to do, even though it affects you in no way... isn't that what you are complaining about me doing?

See, we can do this all day.

I miss Doctor **** and Robby Bobby... if only they were still around. Bones stories always brought the entertainment, and P's rants are probably the best posts on the site... Too bad that guy isn't around :fish:

muddinmetal said:

3) Telling me what to do, even though it affects you in no way... isn't that what you are complaining about me doing?

I miss Doctor **** and Robby Bobby... if only they were still around. Bones stories always brought the entertainment, and P's rants are probably the best posts on the site... Too bad that guy isn't around :fish:
TacomaJD said:

You two arguing is like the irresistible force meeting the immovable object :rolf:
Neither of you cares to post your opinion on any certain matter and both are thick skinned until someone hits the sensitive spot then you get defensive and feisty. I dont have a dog in this fight, I like both of you, just an observation. ;D Carry on...

Re: Re: Re: Old Hardline sayings

muddinmetal said:

Difference - I dont post a random pic specifically for you, about you, anything to do with you, period. BUT....You specifically mention me and what I do. Reference "dudes in a bar and ****ing motorcycles comment". I usually mind my own business until directly drug into something.

Anyways, carry on.

Re: Re: Re: Old Hardline sayings

TacomaJD said:
Difference - I dont post a random pic specifically for you, about you, anything to do with you, period. BUT....You specifically mention me and what I do. Reference "dudes in a bar and ****ing motorcycles comment". I usually mind my own business until directly drug into something.

Anyways, carry on.

The bar comment was picking on you, but the motorcycle thing was actually pointed solely at TonyB. I forgot you even rode for a minute somehow. Guess I should have said Mustang.

Let's be serious though. Your reactions say you don't like me. Period. A lot more people give you **** about the grass clippings thing (which they did think was stupid, just like I do the pics), but you don't say **** to them. It is ok dude. We are adults, **** happens. We chose what and how things affect us, somehow we have chosen this...