• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

on imposable at woolys

i think we need to get timmie invited to the KOTH race next year...i know the trails are tite, but timmie can maneuver his rig just fine....

i think it would be a definite cool addition to all the other rigs...and would be better than teh homebrew jeep....(even tho i thought it was a cool idea to be on such time and $ constraints...)

I'd like to see him at KOH too. His rig might just do ok. It seems set up to go fast and TC has really learned to control it. The biggest issue would be keeping it together for the entire race. It takes experience to figure out how to push it so that it goes fast but doesn't break. (Experience that I'm looking to build myself)

TRASH, that was painfull to watch. Take those piece of **** Boggers off and either put the 47's back on or get some TSL's.

Cole said:
TRASH, that was painfull to watch. Take those piece of **** Boggers off and either put the 47's back on or get some TSL's.

Hey i like not having side to side traction, trains me to drive better!! BIOTCH Holla where u at

onealdodge said:
THAT HILL LOOKS ROUGH AS HELL...........LIKE THE VIDS.....

Steven, this is Matt Overton. I bought my Mega Cab from you. Glad you found our boards, welcome!