One Ridiculous Trail Rig

• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

BustedKnucklefilms

Our latest build features a Small Block Ford boosted by a big pro charger, hooked to sheet metal Meritors turning 46 USDs. Yep it is pretty much ridiculous in every way. Here is the first build video for it. Enjoy.

SHELBS44

Frosty beverages and HL2 FTW
I saw that thing in person Saturday. Man is it clean. Work of art. Great job. Was gonna say hey Matt but y’all seemed a little busy

BustedKnucklefilms

I saw that thing in person Saturday. Man is it clean. Work of art. Great job. Was gonna say hey Matt but y’all seemed a little busy
Man should have said hey, we were just elbows deep into a 7.3 build LOL. Glad everyone is digging this rig. It is a looker and man does it sound rowdy. I can wait to hear that big blowoff valve whoooopisshhhhh!

SHELBS44

You were that close to my house and didn't holler at me.....wtf?
It was kind of spur of the moment. And had a cel pop on on the way up. Had to meet up with Enzo and haul butt back home. Now ordering a delete kit. I’m hoping to ride Stoney soon and I’ll give you a shout. I got to get my 205 back in my rig this week

SHELBS44

Man should have said hey, we were just elbows deep into a 7.3 build LOL. Glad everyone is digging this rig. It is a looker and man does it sound rowdy. I can wait to hear that big blowoff valve whoooopisshhhhh!
I saw! Y’all got that thing in pieces! Y’all are turning them out. I got to get with y’all soon on some shock tuning.

Trending threads