• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

One Ridiculous Trail Rig

BustedKnucklefilms

Our latest build features a Small Block Ford boosted by a big pro charger, hooked to sheet metal Meritors turning 46 USDs. Yep it is pretty much ridiculous in every way. Here is the first build video for it. Enjoy.

I saw that thing in person Saturday. Man is it clean. Work of art. Great job. Was gonna say hey Matt but y'all seemed a little busy

I saw that thing in person Saturday. Man is it clean. Work of art. Great job. Was gonna say hey Matt but y'all seemed a little busy
Man should have said hey, we were just elbows deep into a 7.3 build LOL. Glad everyone is digging this rig. It is a looker and man does it sound rowdy. I can wait to hear that big blowoff valve whoooopisshhhhh!

You were that close to my house and didn't holler at me.....wtf?
It was kind of spur of the moment. And had a cel pop on on the way up. Had to meet up with Enzo and haul butt back home. Now ordering a delete kit. I'm hoping to ride Stoney soon and I'll give you a shout. I got to get my 205 back in my rig this week

Man should have said hey, we were just elbows deep into a 7.3 build LOL. Glad everyone is digging this rig. It is a looker and man does it sound rowdy. I can wait to hear that big blowoff valve whoooopisshhhhh!
I saw! Y'all got that thing in pieces! Y'all are turning them out. I got to get with y'all soon on some shock tuning.

Good grief that thing is badass. That color scheme has me drooling. Are y'all making the chromoly axle housings and all that?

And what's the deal with both of these last rigs being used for "private farm use"? Are people using that as a way to purchase these as some kind of farm expense or is it just a legit coincidence that everyone is buying crazy awesome hog hunting rigs?

Them Trolls are running out of things to hate on....thumb.gif
I gotta say, I feel like that was directed a bit at me, especially after burkey's comment on Facebook. But in my defense, it worked so well on the last rig, that y'all changed it and made it better on this rig.....

Regardless. As I said when Burkey commented on Facebook, y'all are building rigs I couldn't even dream about owning or building. Keep up the good work guys. The distance that builders like y'all have taken this sport over the last few years is hard to believe. Can't wait to see it in another 5-10 years.

I gotta say, I feel like that was directed a bit at me, especially after burkey's comment on Facebook. But in my defense, it worked so well on the last rig, that y'all changed it and made it better on this rig.....

Regardless. As I said when Burkey commented on Facebook, y'all are building rigs I couldn't even dream about owning or building. Keep up the good work guys. The distance that builders like y'all have taken this sport over the last few years is hard to believe. Can't wait to see it in another 5-10 years.

No worries man. We like to make light of all of that but Jake takes things a little more personal than me. (Youtube has made me more numb to negative comments) We always appreciate the feedback and we are constantly looking for ways to make these bouncers better and better. I think everyone will see that when we roll out the shop buggy we are working on now.

Last edited:

Latest posts