• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Opinions please

1tonxj

Debating between ordering bend tech pro next week or air over hydraulic set up. Main reason of buying the bender was to build a buggy and expand the side work some more. Don't wanna just wing it on the buggy and waste a lot of tube. Figured I could buy bend tech first then the next week or 2 order the air over hydraulic set up

Hell no it ain't. The hydro would be cool.. But then again so would having endless money. Would be good for an older person I bet. Cause at the rate I'm goin I'll need hydro set up at about age 39.

BendTech first lets you plan the build, change designs, draw several before you actually start. Manual bending sucks but only after doing hydro. I bend manual for a bit before air/hydro but hydro beats having to bolt down the bender.

What rig are you working on?

I haven't started a build yet, I'm building stuff for my brothers jeep. I'm starting to gather parts for a buggy build. Figured bend tech would help with designing some tube work for my brother and some other buddies along with some stuff people want me to build.

Latest posts