• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

opinions

scrowexj

Need Yalls opinions On either grooving my boggers or sale them and buy some 38sx . I went from a Jeep xj with 34s and stock axles to HP 44 /9 combo with 37 Boggers . And it seemed to do just as much with the 34s. They didn't hook worth a **** on rocks this weekend so I'm looking for advice from someone that's run both. How would they work cut like this?

Attachments

• HIGHRIDERCut.jpg
    HIGHRIDERCut.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 399
scrowexj said:
No mud , just rocks and Trails, but thanks for the input, looks like these about to be for sale

Sell them Boggers! Try to find you some 37" reds or something :****:

boggers used to be my favorite tire but they do not heat n hook [smoking the tires] like a tsl

I cut some 44's like that. Its a PITA to do but IMHO turns the Bogger into a legit rock tire. The tread compound is still less than ideal but those MF'ers were set to DIG 24/7!

Haven't had a chance to wheel them yet, other than in the back of my hood , and I cAn tell Ya that Ya dam sure don't want to drive through any yard worth a ****. they plow. If I keep Em , when I get the 4th tire I'll cut a lil more off the small lugs the same size as piece cut out of big lug. If that makes sense. It's late I'm fried.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 267
I used to run an early model Bronco with a warmed up 302ci and tried out a friends set of 38 boggers with a 44 and 9" and could not give them back quick enough. Broke both front and rear on the same hill, but then again, I can break an anvil with a rubber hammer. :****: IMO, sell them and get something more trail friendly.

CHASMAN9 said:
I used to run an early model Bronco with a warmed up 302ci and tried out a friends set of 38 boggers with a 44 and 9" and could not give them back quick enough. Broke both front and rear on the same hill, but then again, I can break an anvil with a rubber hammer. :****: IMO, sell them and get something more trail friendly.

YEP!!!!
Specially runnin this honkin hookin mofo's right here......

like this.....

:driving:

ScottsPics said:
YEP!!!!
Specially runnin this honkin hookin mofo's right here......

like this.....

:driving:

Hah, great one Julio, that little smoke show cost me a Detroit/ gear set/ motor/ they showed me my weak spot for sure.
On the bright side, they have also carried me up Cable hill and others a lot worse
Brains and trains sound alike, I just got into the wrong line. molaughmolaugh

Latest posts