• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Outlet Mall

FabHappy

Here are a few pics from Outlet Mall on Sunday the 28 Sept 08. I walked in to check it out and met Jeepmauler, Cascade Crawler, and one other guy whose username I can't remember. They were working on a new line:

6696qa.jpg

2cofvvc.jpg

2eek00i.jpg

5wxveu.jpg

2rcsml2.jpg

333x560.jpg

8wxjjo.jpg

33vnrd0.jpg

243jdxj.jpg

339tuuu.jpg

23s94sm.jpg

mrz0p1.jpg

2i8itk4.jpg

Thanks for the pics Ben!! The "other" guy was Scott ,aka. Boxboy,wearing a sporty pink shirt!!:D I checked out your rig as you were leaving the parking lot and that thing is super nice!!Not sure I'd want to abuse it in the OM but it looked well built.

$...you'll like the new section!! All tech and tire placement with NO brute force......I like it alot.The entrance is a "little" tricky....I got a little off line on the first attempt and tried to bully it and spent the next hour trying to get UNSTUCK/WEDGED:looser: Broke my winch rope at least twice.....total battle but eventually Scott,Jonathon and myslef got my junk unwedged.

Bottom line.....stay HIGH left at the entrance and the rest is cake!!:cool:

Thanks for the pics Ben!! The "other" guy was Scott ,aka. Boxboy,wearing a sporty pink shirt!!:D I checked out your rig as you were leaving the parking lot and that thing is super nice!!Not sure I'd want to abuse it in the OM but it looked well built.

Thanks!
Not sure if its quite OM ready but maybe if I dont sell it Ill just try to kill it...

$...you'll like the new section!! All tech and tire placement with NO brute force......I like it alot.The entrance is a "little" tricky....I got a little off line on the first attempt and tried to bully it and spent the next hour trying to get UNSTUCK/WEDGED:looser: Broke my winch rope at least twice.....total battle but eventually Scott,Jonathon and myslef got my junk unwedged.

Bottom line.....stay HIGH left at the entrance and the rest is cake!!:cool:

we will try it on saturday

Thanks!
Not sure if its quite OM ready but maybe if I dont sell it Ill just try to kill it...

i have driven the OM 2 times without winching in a leaf sprung YJ. Mine is a bit different but your rig will be worth a lot less after you bash your way through. Low gearing and stickies really help.

New line is sick but Im not sure if I have the approach angle to crawl the butt crack obstacle.

i have driven the OM 2 times without winching in a leaf sprung YJ. Mine is a bit different but your rig will be worth a lot less after you bash your way through. Low gearing and stickies really help.

New line is sick but Im not sure if I have the approach angle to crawl the butt crack obstacle.

Hows the body look on your jeep now? Pics?