• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Parting out 2005 Rubicon TJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

nateb83

I bought a TJ for parts from auction and will be parting it out soon, have 4.0 w auto tranny, Tcase, etc, I will be posting parts and prices soon but if need anything specific message me or post and Ill respond ASAP

I haven't sold anything to anyone, getting a parts list so that stuff isnt sitting around my garage when start taking parts off. I havent even posted prices to anything or got jeep to my garage yet, just getting word out there.

I will post pics and price list and will go in order of who wants what, Sorry but don't know how else to be fair, not trying to run an auction on here.

Interested in the driver side door and driver side rear seat belt. If it is 1/2 doors, possibly interested in both doors.

JB

nateb83 said:
I will post pics and price list and will go in order of who wants what, Sorry but don't know how else to be fair, not trying to run an auction on here.
:rolf:
Doesn't look like you gonna have any trouble selling that case.

Doors, Windshield frame and top are not for sale, possible hard top for sale though, I will start posting pics this evening or the AM

Hmm zero pics, no response with price on case. What's up? You ready to move these things or what?

Re:

Pretty sure most of this is already sold. Nathan has been pretty busy the last couple days. Everything that he parted is spoken for.

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts