• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

People these days make me sick

Killed his mom and a whole class of kindergarteners....what a cowardly bastard. I'm just glad he killed himself after it was all over with so my federal tax dollars didn't have to go to feeding and housing him in prison while he got raped daily. It makes me sick to even imagine what the scene looked like when emergency responders arrived :puke:

Yeah I've been reading about it off and on today. Absolutely disgusting. What kind of a low-life shoots up an elementary school ??? ??? ???

makes me sick to think about this.. makes us really think about our own kids and if they are going to be safe.. prayer for all involved with this crazy world we live in..

That school was a "gun free zone", too bad the shooter didn't read the sign. How many airplane hijackings have there been since armed sky marshals were put on planes? People who do things like this are cowards, they won't go where they might suffer.

Re: Re: People these days make me sick

Might be time to arm our teachers? Can't imagine the pain and heart ache the parents are going through.

More proof that every law abiding citizen should know how to use, and carry a weapon on their person, every day, everywhere.

This absolutely breaks my heart to hear this about the innocent kids! What kind of sicko would even give thought to harming kids let alone his mother and brother! There is some people out there with some real problems and it's scary because you never know when they are gonna snap and just start shooting.

Just Sad! My thoughts and prayers are with the victims and the victims family!

Its times like these that i wish we could bring the sick fawker back from the dead, and not give him to the authorities, but give him to me and my redneck buddies and we'll make it a slow and painful death. I hope he's getting what he deserves in hell. Cant imagine what the families are going through

Re: People these days make me sick

I totally agree woth everything that is said her and for those that dont know i teach high school shop class and have mentioned several times all teachers need armed in case something like this happened. In my defense I say you never hear about someone goin in a prison, police station, or gun shop and open fire. Hell no you dont because they know their ass will get shot back at. All robbers and killers like this always hide or do it to the ones they know cant defend theirself, such as elderly. Big pansies if you ask me to do this then kill theirself because not man enough to face what they have done.
Then there is the argument if he would not have killed himself his lawyer would claim he is got mental problems. You damn rite he does but you cant tell me he doesnt know rite from wrong. I have seen students that have to have help just to walk down the hall 2 doors down because they get lost but they know its wrong to steal a pencil. In gona end there because I could go on all day.

Re: People these days make me sick

wont work said:
I totally agree woth everything that is said her and for those that dont know i teach high school shop class and have mentioned several times all teachers need armed in case something like this happened. In my defense I say you never hear about someone goin in a prison, police station, or gun shop and open fire. Hell no you dont because they know their ass will get shot back at. All robbers and killers like this always hide or do it to the ones they know cant defend theirself, such as elderly. Big pansies if you ask me to do this then kill theirself because not man enough to face what they have done.
Then there is the argument if he would not have killed himself his lawyer would claim he is got mental problems. You damn rite he does but you cant tell me he doesnt know rite from wrong. I have seen students that have to have help just to walk down the hall 2 doors down because they get lost but they know its wrong to steal a pencil. In gona end there because I could go on all day.

x2 it's just like the movie theater shooting that happened awhile back. It's dark, he was dressed in dark clothes, even if anyone in the theater had a gun on them they most likely would have been so stunned at what was taking place (and I'm sure it happened quick) that they wouldn't have even been of any help in defending the moron that busted in with an assault rifle and opened fire. Teachers armed on the job though, would be a different story. And even MORE armed resource officers that actually PATROL the campus vs. just hanging out in the front office or teachers lounge shooting the **** and drinking coffee.

**** like this burns me up to no end bc it is what it is......he killed himself along with all the others.....that's that, end of it.......there is no good stories to come on the news about him getting the death penalty (which is rare anyways) or anything.

He didn't deserve the death penalty. He deserved something much worse!

I wish we'd go back to the olden days of eye for an eye. Would really prevent some crime in my opinion.

As far as armed teachers, I would support that depending on the teacher. Don't think I'd want some of my old teachers anywhere near a firearm.

ridered3 said:
He didn't deserve the death penalty. He deserved something much worse!

I wish we'd go back to the olden days of eye for an eye. Would really prevent some crime in my opinion.

As far as armed teachers, I would support that depending on the teacher. Don't think I'd want some of my old teachers anywhere near a firearm.

I'm all for that too. Start making people think twice before they commit a crime. If ya steal something your gonna get a finger or hand cut off. Rape someone, get castrated. Murder someone, get killed in the same way you did them.

People aren't scared of the law anymore because of all the pansy ass lawmakers that are scared to offend someone so we need to be leniant on them. And how many really come out of prison changed for the better?? Very few. Most are more violent when they leave.

ridered3 said:

Yes all teachers do not need this. I work with some that dont need to be anywhere near a gun not because they are not intelligent but because they would panic in a situation.

I know the good Lord wants us to love the sinners and forgive those who tresspass against us, but I think he would make an exception in this case. I have a hard time with alot of it these days to be honest. Our country and society in general has gone to **** these days...

Their is some really sick and twisted people out in the world these days that is for sure. I feel sorry for all the families affected by this, wish I could of been the one to put a few rounds to the shooters head instead of him doing it.