• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Petition to remove carving from Stone Mtn.....

That petition was in 2013. It did not get enough signatures and is dead now. The date on that article is 4/20/13. Brought back from the dead today on FB in hopes of making racists go ape-****.

patooyee said:
That petition was in 2013. It did not get enough signatures and is dead now. The date on that article is 4/20/13. Brought back from the dead today on FB in hopes of making racists go ape-****.

Funny how the General Lee, Rock Mountain Memorial, Confederate Flag, etc suddenly became wildly racist and offensive in the past week! Bunch of opportunistic liberals looking for 15 min of fame and politicians hunting votes is all I see,

e4cutler said:
Funny how the General Lee, Rock Mountain Memorial, Confederate Flag, etc suddenly became wildly racist and offensive in the past week! Bunch of opportunistic liberals looking for 15 min of fame and politicians hunting votes is all I see,

Truth^^^^^^^^ Great timing hu

e4cutler said:

They've won the PR war by attaching white supremacy and the recent SC shooting to historically cherished stuff that closet-racists as well as just good down home non-racists honor. Then a bunch of dumb 4x4 rednecks get on all the forums and declare that they are openly racist, N this, N that and the libs say, "See! This is what they talk about when they think we're not looking!" And then the non-racists who honor the memorial are lumped in with the racists who also honor it and the logical / sane POV is negated.

I can tell you right now that we have already lost the war. The US is gone, done, finished. Racism killed us. Not white hatred racism. Black / liberal perpetuation of fake racism that resulted in the election of liberals and under cover "conservatives" who drove our country to disaster. You could kill every non-black person in the country and years later the liberals will all still be screaming racism.

The article about Stone Mountain is a trap. By blindly perpetuating the out of date story you are blindly falling into the trap and proving how dumb you are. It's like if I said, "The truth is that 2 + 2 = 5!" and then you go and say, "2 + 2 does not equal 5!" My reply is then, "TRUTH DENIER! CAVEMAN! SEE, THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DEALING WITH! WE SHOULD ALL HATE THIS IDIOT AND ANYONE WHO AGREES WITH HIM!" If you're one of the masses who doesn't even know what 2 + 2 is but the people saying that it is 5 give you free food, who is to say that 2 + 2 ISN'T 5? All they know is who gives them food!

There's no way to win when logic is not the foundation of a moral society. The people in power can and will convince the masses of anything at all. And people who can't survive without the handouts from the people in power will do whatever the people in power tell them to do.

I still think every bit of this Confederate flag business is a cover up/diversion to make conservative Americans overlook what is happening with Obamacare right now before it's too late

muddinmetal said:
I still think every bit of this Confederate flag business is a cover up/diversion to make conservative Americans overlook what is happening with Obamacare right now before it's too late

It worked.

patooyee said:
They've won the PR war by attaching white supremacy and the recent SC shooting to historically cherished stuff that closet-racists as well as just good down home non-racists honor. Then a bunch of dumb 4x4 rednecks get on all the forums and declare that they are openly racist, N this, N that and the libs say, "See! This is what they talk about when they think we're not looking!" And then the non-racists who honor the memorial are lumped in with the racists who also honor it and the logical / sane POV is negated.

I can tell you right now that we have already lost the war. The US is gone, done, finished. Racism killed us. Not white hatred racism. Black / liberal perpetuation of fake racism that resulted in the election of liberals and under cover "conservatives" who drove our country to disaster. You could kill every non-black person in the country and years later the liberals will all still be screaming racism.

The article about Stone Mountain is a trap. By blindly perpetuating the out of date story you are blindly falling into the trap and proving how dumb you are. It's like if I said, "The truth is that 2 + 2 = 5!" and then you go and say, "2 + 2 does not equal 5!" My reply is then, "TRUTH DENIER! CAVEMAN! SEE, THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DEALING WITH! WE SHOULD ALL HATE THIS IDIOT AND ANYONE WHO AGREES WITH HIM!" If you're one of the masses who doesn't even know what 2 + 2 is but the people saying that it is 5 give you free food, who is to say that 2 + 2 ISN'T 5? All they know is who gives them food!

There's no way to win when logic is not the foundation of a moral society. The people in power can and will convince the masses of anything at all. And people who can't survive without the handouts from the people in power will do whatever the people in power tell them to do.

This man right here ^^^^^ deserves a pat on the back. He sees the truth.

The majority of people will believe whatever you tell them or they see/hear on tv. Noone thinks for themselves anymore.

patooyee said:
I can tell you right now that we have already lost the war. The US is gone, done, finished. Racism killed us. Not white hatred racism. Black / liberal perpetuation of fake racism that resulted in the election of liberals and under cover "conservatives" who drove our country to disaster.

If you're one of the masses who doesn't even know what 2 + 2 is but the people saying that it is 5 give you free food, who is to say that 2 + 2 ISN'T 5? All they know is who gives them food!

TRUTH. One night this week we were watching the news and my wife commented "seriously?" about one of the stories and I just looked at her and said This nation is finished, I don't know how we are to dig ourselves out of the hole that has been dug. 20+trillion in debt and def. spending increases every year. In order to stop the losses massive spending cuts would have to be made but you can't because almost half the country is on some form of government assistance and the numbers increase daily. You could increase taxes substantially but then spending will probably increase as well and the economy will collapse. All this race crap is just to divide the population and gain votes. There was an article the other day from the New York Times that stated ISIS is not the greatest threat to America, the greatest threat is White Males. It's half right, The greatest threat isn't ISIS, it's our own government. An attack from an outside source would probably bring everyone together to fight our common enemy, attacks within real or not only divide us.

muddinmetal said:

SCOTUS just upheld it, AGAIN. And this time it was OBVIOUS that Roberts is in the administration's pocket. It is corrupt. Time to either take it back or let it fold in on itself and rebuild.

5BrothersFabrication said:
SCOTUS just upheld it, AGAIN. And this time it was OBVIOUS that Roberts is in the administration's pocket. It is corrupt. Time to either take it back or let it fold in on itself and rebuild.

It would be best to just let it fold in and then rebuild. However, taking it by force would be a hell of a lot more fun and would be representative of the true American Spirit.

Re: Re: Petition to remove carving from Stone Mtn.....

BPINAZ said:
It would be best to just let it fold in and then rebuild. However, taking it by force would be a hell of a lot more fun and would be representative of the true American Spirit.
Fun?

Smh

TBItoy said:
Fuk that!! Fun my ass. God I don't really ever stop to think about this stuff. Then Patooyee, being one of the smartest on here, breaks it down and its kinda scary. Really wtf is anyone supposed to do? Go gather up a few buds and load up guns and take America back? Pfff. Everyone shot in the face dead, and the rest of America forgets about them by dinner time.
I agree that it's a wrap. I worry for my kids, and their kids.. I can't imagine what it would take to actually get things right. Hell I don't guess it's possible.
But one thing I wonder is..
What's the outcome? How long does it take for a country to hit bottom and what's the final result?

kushKrawlin said:
Fuk that!! Fun my ass. God I don't really ever stop to think about this stuff. Then Patooyee, being one of the smartest on here, breaks it down and its kinda scary. Really wtf is anyone supposed to do? Go gather up a few buds and load up guns and take America back? Pfff. Everyone shot in the face dead, and the rest of America forgets about them by dinner time.
I agree that it's a wrap. I worry for my kids, and their kids.. I can't imagine what it would take to actually get things right. Hell I don't guess it's possible.
But one thing I wonder is..
What's the outcome? How long does it take for a country to hit bottom and what's the final result?

We haven't hit rock bottom yet. There's still hope of turning things around. I think there are several really good presidential candidates for 2016, who will provide the right amount leadership and influence that's needed to bring the US back on track. One can take things by force without ever lifting a finger when they have the ability of influence. Obama did it, that's why his victories are so bitter to Conservatives...he won by changing the mind of how Americans think and by planting a seed of doubt/guilt in the hearts of Conservatives. Of course, he had a lot of support along the way (such as the demographics of our nation changing), but none the less, he beat us through forceful influence. Why? Because Conservative Americans allowed him and his constituents to win simply by comprising our integrity and convictions for the sake of popularity.