• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Pheasant

race_jeep

Me and buddy are wanting to buy some pheasant to release and hunt, anybody know where I could get some in the southeast?

I'm from Ohio but you can usually buy some from preserves that do pheasant hunts. Might try googling for a pheasant place like that near you. Pheasants Forever is also a good place to find all things related to Upland birds and they may be able to turn you in the right direction.

Check out Mims Gamebird Farms on the book of facials. They are out of Clanton and supply most of the continental shoots I've been on.

If they don't work out for you, call Selwood farms in Childersburg and ask them. I have done some continentals at their facility as well.

alternative to that is if you are wanting to just go hunt some pheasant, check out the hunt club at kingston downs in Rome, GA

they host some european style pheasant hunts, pay per gun, all the details taken care of for you.

Show up, shoot, collect birds at the end of the day, go home. Super easy and a great property / group running that show.