• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Pholmann

L

lowbudgetjunk

Patrick died last night. In the last couple of years, we had grown into great friends. Be respectful of the family and I will let Mike Dodrill fill in with appropriate details later.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

B

bjeep

Damn. That is not what I was expecting to read this morning. Prayers for his family.

Casey

Man. Pat was a really awesome guy. If we hadn't talked in a while he would call and check on me and fill me in on what was going on with him pretty often. I honestly can't believe this ****. . Im really gonna miss him. Dammit

ranger11

Re:

Hate to hear this. Prayers for the family and friends of his.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

ibrokeit

Brock Higdon- Auburn, AL
Patrick worked on my little brothers car for me when he was broken down in Knoxville. Paid for all the parts himself and I had to force him to take some money from me, even for parts. Great dude. I hate to hear this.

SkinnyPedalRacing

Re:

Please excuse my ignorance, but is this the guy who lives in FL that owned a Shanes? If so, nice guy. Talked to him through pm every so often. I get a few screen names mixed up.

Pray to his family and close friends.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

ibrokeit

Brock Higdon- Auburn, AL
SkinnyPedalRacing said:
Please excuse my ignorance, but is this the guy who lives in FL that owned a Shanes? If so, nice guy. Talked to him through pm every so often. I get a few screen names mixed up.

Pray to his family and close friends.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

No

Bebop

I'm heart broken.
Patrick was one of those persons that made a difference.
He was the guy that always smiled no matter what and kept the best attitude ever.

Godspeed my friend.

L

lowbudgetjunk

Re:

http://www.wbir.com/mobile/article/news/local/authorities-respond-to-fatal-crash-in-south-knox-county/51-458920474

It is true. He was LSPERFORMANCE on Facebook. He was a school teacher and sold LS motors too. He was a great guy and would lend a helping hand to anyone.....or give you a place to sleep if he liked you.

Primary

HardlineCrawlers Assistant
Here are some related products that HardlineCrawlers members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to HardlineCrawlers’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to HardlineCrawlers discussions about these products.