• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Pholmann

Re:

https://youtu.be/_00IRnfL29g

For a single day of riding, couldn't have asked for a better bud to spend it with.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Dude this breaks my heart. I met Patrick a couple months back and have gotten to wheel with him a few times since then. He's constantly been texting me about our adoption process and always checking on how we are doing. He was just one of those people that really cared and put everyone else before himself.

Prayers out to all of his family, whether by blood or not.

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
https://youtu.be/_00IRnfL29g

For a single day of riding, couldn't have asked for a better bud to spend it with.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Damn kel. I was doing good until I watched that.
I will cherish that day of riding with him. It was the best day of riding in other people's rigs I have ever had.

e9ad4ca9d640909c3ef173fd650eb579.png
https://youtu.be/smU7kqiP_II

I'm going to take a while to make a post until I can clear my head.

You guys keep posting up your stories of patrick. I'm sure he has loved ones that sooner or later will find this and read it. What better way to celebrate a man's life then to share our time that we got to share with him.

Damn this hurts. Was really looking forward to meeting and riding with pholmann at windrock in September, what a loss to the Offroad community and overall. Rip and prayers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG I MET PATRICK A FEW YRS AGO BOUGHT 2 LS FROM HIM JUS BUSTED MY ENGINE OFF LAST WEEK WE TALKED OFTEN EVERY WEEK HUNG OUT AT A FEW RIDES AND HAD A MEAL WITH HIM AND HIS WIFE VISITED THERE HOME A FEW ALSO WTH im still processing this RIP OL BUD

dwa2469 said:
I met him at the Hardline ride at GMP he was camping by Chuck, him and Corey were the last ones to leave the park. He had posted he was going to be at the September ride. This is so tragic, prayers for his Wife and family.

Yes sir the nite before was a special time that I will never forgot . Watching him and Jeremy put the first beat down on his buggy in the pouring down rain was priceless . Remember seeing you as we loaded up

Guys this will sound gay but don't take time with your family and friends for granted! I type this while am am working pushing some damn dirt around. I will always regret not stoping by drinking beer with him and Jeremy more than I did. We live only 15mins away from each other and I wish Like hell I would have take him up on stoping by more often. I know Patrick and John G are in a better place looking down on us were your rig never breaks and the rocks are always dry

Patric will be missed by many..we don't know yet but where going to try and get some buggys lined up at his funeral

Man, I saw where casey mentioned losing a friend (Patrick) I got on here and it's the last thing I wanted to see. Thoughts and prayers for family and friends.
He used to text me back and forth a lot talking about motors. Very nice guy. So sad to see this news

sad sad sad... He had helped some friends of mine out with a motor.. these guys don't wheel and didn't know him from Job but he helped them anyway.. Prayers for his family and all that loved him.

Damn, damn, damn! I've been pretty inactive here lately, but I saw Casey's Facebook post and had to come check. I hated seeing this thread. I never got to meet him in person, but I've texted with him several times. The last time was just a couple weeks ago. My motor is in Jeremy's shop right now, they were working on tuning it for me. Always seemed like a solid dude. Prayers for his friends and family.

I'm sure I've got plenty more. But, we went to windrock with him, tonyb, ridered and a few others a while back. The wife snapped a picture of the scenery. Later she discovered pholmann peeing in the background.
459d8347c805c1963b14a5ac7278bba6.jpg