• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Pholmann

Re:

Anyone that has an engine up here or a transmission, please send me a personal message. I know some of the guys up here will be helping with loading. The goal is to get screenshots of texts to make sure everyone gets what they paid for and if some work wasn't done, that they get money refunded.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
Anyone that has an engine up here or a transmission, please send me a personal message. I know some of the guys up here will be helping with loading. The goal is to get screenshots of texts to make sure everyone gets what they paid for and if some work wasn't done, that they get money refunded.

Pm sent

Re:

2fivesix615sixteen08 you can text me as well

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:

Y'all are some good dudes thanks for being the stand up guys y'all are. Hope his wife and family are doing better

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:

Man. This is such a feel-good sentiment. Makes me proud to even know you and him, and his family the ones I've met. And it's why I love this offroad family because THIS is how being treated is supposed to be done..

They say a mans life can be judged in his death, I didn't know Patrick personally but I can tell he was a hell of a man by his friends jumping to the aid and doing whatever is possible, also says a lot about you guys as well, stand up people here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re:

Also, in the words of my favorite musician, Dallas Green, "A man's best party only happens when he dies." Unfortunately that rings true in a world where everyone is always so busy. No point to be made here really, I just reflect on the words of that song when someone passes and you see everyone put their life on hold to come together and celebrate a man's life after his passing.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Re:

TacomaJD said:
Also, in the words of my favorite musician, Dallas Green, "A man's best party only happens when he dies." Unfortunately that rings true in a world where everyone is always so busy. No point to be made here really, I just reflect on the words of that song when someone passes and you see everyone put their life on hold to come together and celebrate a man's life after his passing.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Very well spoken.

Re:

I am not sure if I posted this, but Enzo has been here with me pushing to get things done. His organization and willingness to jump in has been a blessing. Truly wouldn't have gotten 1/10 as far as we have.

I am still waiting on my crepes, but I am hoping tomorrow morning that will come together.

Also, Patricks buggy will be home tomorrow along with a shipment of engines and transmissions too. We will be at it, so if I miss a phone call or text be patient and I will get back to you. Sleepy, sleepy.....rinse and repeat. Worth every minute fellas.

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:

Pm sent... http://www.hardlinecrawlers.com/forums/index.php?topic=55462.0

Haven't been on here much lately and was catching up to find this...Thoughts and prayers to all those in mourning. I have a hard
time understanding these kind of things.

I'm taking care of processing the pictures for the slideshow and found some gems in there.
Lori, Kel and I had a much needed laughing break when we saw this one.
Now we all know why he was cutting his head bald.

760232scan0008.jpg

I Kno it may be a long thread :****: but has anyone noticed the veiws on the Indecision buggy build thread that sais it all right there about who were morning , great guy to say the least !!

Latest posts