• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Phone gurus....I need help

whiskeymakin

I just did an update for my Samsung s5. Now some text is tiny and some is normal size. Any suggestions

Attachments

• 2017-08-11 06.50.22.png
    2017-08-11 06.50.22.png
    166.8 KB · Views: 101
Sorry man I am NOT tech savvy, but while we are on this kind of subject I'm wondering why my tap a talk posts abnormally large pictures. Is there a setting or something I can't find?

Re: Re: Phone gurus....I need help

BUG-E J said:
Sorry man I am NOT tech savvy, but while we are on this kind of subject I'm wondering why my tap a talk posts abnormally large pictures. Is there a setting or something I can't find?
Have you tried a thread besides the Thick Chick one?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Phone gurus....I need help

onepieceatatime said:
Have you tried a thread besides the Thick Chick one?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Damn the answer was right in front of me the whole time molaugh

The text resize thing didn't help. It like a glitch in the update. Most of the Web page looks normal, but some of it it tiny. Here's what craiglist looks like now. I don't use the app, just webpages

Attachments

• 2017-08-11 07.33.36.png
    2017-08-11 07.33.36.png
    16.4 KB · Views: 89
Re:

I restarted my phone after the update and the same problem went away. No idea what the setting was that cleared. I also dumped all the temp memory I knew now to get to.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Got busy and didn't do Tapatalk. Came back and it's all normal now. Who knows. I did update the Google Chrome app. That might have been it. :dunno:

tonybolton said:
Tapatalk is awesome....until they update it for no reason and it quits working / resets everything / doesn't work for a week. :)

My tapatalk app isn't working...I can comment on any topic, but my own post that I started. It says null/error message every time.

Easiest way for me too. I'm sure some Internet badass will tell me there are other ways to post

Latest posts