• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Photobucket

j-mox

I want to remove all my photos from this piece of **** website but 1- Don't know how to remove them to save 2- Can't get past the Amazon ad right after signing in to my account. All I want is my pictures and never look back at that train wreck website. :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha:

Any suggestions?

Re:

The app works much better than the website.

But pretty much have to fight through the ads, right click and save every pic, then delete individual pics til they are gone, unless it gives you an option to delete entire albums and their contents. Idk really, never tried to mass delete.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I used to use Fbucket daily... now I have hundreds of photos I cant get because it sux so bad. Go another route

Yeah I'm planning to use something different but just don't want to lose the pictures on there now. If I can get them off there I will never visit that site again!

Use chrome and an ad blocker extension. Hopefully that'll let you get in without their retarded ads blowing up the session.

clemsonjeep said:
I was able to go in and select multiple albums and download them to my computer/phone.

This ^^

There is an option on the Photobucket page to download complete albums.

nvrenuf said:
This ^^

There is an option on the Photobucket page to download complete albums.

Where is that exactly? That sounds like my best option

I ended up having better luck getting around the ads on a desktop than on phone or ipad. Still terrible, just not as bad

Well it appears they've removed the option from the website. There are some work arounds posted on the internet but it is pretty involved. I just went into the mobile app and if you click on the three bars up on the top left of the screen and then choose "Your Library", then choose one of your folders, then tap the three dots at the top right of your screen it should give you the option to "Download Album".

Then you could hook your phone to your computer and transfer them that way if you wanted.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for the suggestions but still not having any luck with it. Just gonna call it a loss and delete the account and never look back. Hopefully that shitty site will fail miserably and shut down :flipgotcha:

Did you get my pm? I will get them off and put them on a SD card or portable hard drive. Just cover the cost of the SD card or hard drive. It takes time to go in and download all the pics.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

ranger11 said:
Did you get my pm? I will get them off and put them on a SD card or portable hard drive. Just cover the cost of the SD card or hard drive. It takes time to go in and download all the pics.

Text sent (You will even find some of you) :dblthumb:

ranger11 said:

Pm replied. Thank you!

I've had a few pm's. If anyone wants to do this there is an extension on chrome that cost 1.99 and will let you download by album. It's very time consuming and aggravating with the ad's but is easy to do.

I use chrome currently, and there is a $1.99 extension app for chrome that you download, it adds a button on the right under the link menu. Click download, voila it downloads entire albums in 100 pic batches in zipped folders. Dumped them on my spare data drive and done. After the first 3 minutes of killing pop up ****, there has been none at all, not sure if chrome or what. Going smoothly now, I'm about half way done
Now I need a place to dump all this **** and future **** on so I can post pics again of stuff. Also loving what a trip down memory lane this is