• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Pics of your shops/garages/specs

I gotcha. I've seen a few of them around here done that way, but it sure does make it harder on everybody involved to do it that way. That's not too bad, I think some of the bigger company's around here are that much, or possibly higher than that. I work for a really small family owned business. We sell it to contractors for $104/yd and $110/yd to your average Joe.

I had a tree hanging over my house and it's pretty damn sketchy and never had anyway to get into cut it down so now that there is access I called my buddy who trims and removes trees on the side and had him remove it
70A012D5-D86E-4A72-8B7D-6F2299CB727A.jpeg
A5C805C6-4874-4AD0-B54F-01C70A09CFCA.jpeg

And by gawd another one of those superduty tundras
76909EC9-B4C8-42DD-BD69-5F601CE032BA.jpeg
B9749BE8-18B3-4E0D-9B45-59F02B6A6912.jpeg
A2620678-31A9-404C-B59B-A7F4FFA2B0AF.jpeg

My woman thought I was crazy for having it removed but guess I'm not so crazy. Money well spent
4F17934B-DF6B-45D4-8FF1-11E88EE2C0F3.jpeg

Hopefully garage guy shows up next week

Hadn't seen a dump trailer with a log/brush lift before so that's a neat setup. Definitely a good call to get rid of that tree before it came down on the house or building.

Thanks. It's been a long time coming. I'm 32 and I've never lived in a house with any kind of garage or shop, ever.
The white rzr is mine. The orange one is a buddies.

That is awesome at your age to be able to have something so nice Brock. Who did the cage on yours?

Sharp, I might have to hit him up when my buggy sells and I find me a 1000. How much room does it allow you inside for headroom etc?

I am very happy with his work. I got the "8" drop" cage. I have PRP seats, L&W lowering bases, am 6' tall, and have plenty of room. He also offers the cage with a 6" drop, and now has the option of adding a windshield which I wish I had. I think he is on Hardline but I cant remember UN.

I am very happy with his work. I got the "8" drop" cage. I have PRP seats, L&W lowering bases, am 6' tall, and have plenty of room. He also offers the cage with a 6" drop, and now has the option of adding a windshield which I wish I had. I think he is on Hardline but I cant remember UN.

Got ya, when I get my buggy sold and look into a 1000, I might hit you up for his number

Latest posts