• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Planning a trip

Lil ugly

Thinking of planning a summer trip for wheeling. If someone wanted to be be able to visit an adult entertainment establishment while out from under the prying eyes of the womenfolk, which park in Alabama would you go to? Choccoloca? I dont remember there being much around Morris Mountain but I was doing my best to keep the beer suppliers busy. I have not been to any of the other parks in the Bama area so dont know what might be available. :drinkers:

Lil ugly said:
Thinking of planning a summer trip for wheeling. If someone wanted to be be able to visit an adult entertainment establishment while out from under the prying eyes of the womenfolk, which park in Alabama would you go to? Choccoloca? I dont remember there being much around Morris Mountain but I was doing my best to keep the beer suppliers busy. I have not been to any of the other parks in the Bama area so dont know what might be available. :drinkers:

Make you a Hale Mountain & Hollytree run and visit the Pony in Huntsville & my personal favorite The Wild Cherry Cabaret in Harvest flashemifyougotem

Don't forget the gentle men's club in gurley 15 mins down the road from holleytree. But on a serious note go to the pony a lot cleaner.

Not for sure but i heard through a reliable source that the pony in huntsville was closed for a while? dancers with active TB?? not positive but i did heared it!

Re: Re: Planning a trip

Hale Mtn and then hit the pony, winner winner chicken dinner. The pony is a legit party strip joint, closed it down stumbling out at 5am many times in my day molaugh fri and sat nights, they usually pack a pretty stellar lineup of bitches, Christina Aguchi was on stage puttin on a show and makin bank one Saturday night while I was there, she was badass! If you wanna parking spot, get there before 10 or 11, after midnight, most of the time it gets shoulder to shoulder in that bitch.

...oh and Hale Mtn is a kickass place to wheel if you've never been there molaugh

Sent from my DROID4 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

outstanding, looks like some choices will have to be made. I have not been to Hale or Hollytree and both look to offer some good wheeling opportunities.

Lil ugly said:
outstanding, looks like some choices will have to be made. I have not been to Hale or Hollytree and both look to offer some good wheeling opportunities.

And they are close enough together that you can easily hit both.

Which way you coming from?

Golden Mtn is in Sparta and the Midnight Express is just down hwy 70 bout 20min towards Smithville.

i never been there, so I can't make any recommendations though

TBItoy said:

Golden Mtn is in Sparta and the Midnight Express is just down hwy 70 bout 20min towards Smithville.

Last time i went by Midnight Express it was not worth the trip... :****:

TBItoy said:

From Florida.

Lil ugly said:
From Florida.

Aw damn, hale nad Hollytree are pretty much right on AL / TN line. I'm sure there are some better places more centrally located in AL to hit with a good strip joint to hit within reasonable distance to save you some driving. Heard good things about The Furnace in Birmingham ;D

TacomaJD said:
Aw damn, hale nad Hollytree are pretty much right on AL / TN line. I'm sure there are some better places more centrally located in AL to hit with a good strip joint to hit within reasonable distance to save you some driving. Heard good things about The Furnace in Birmingham ;D

If you live in Florida and want to wheel you pretty much have to be willing to drive a few hours. Really sucked when Riverrock shut down. Why do I get the feeling that The Furnace is not quite the place I am looking for?

Lil ugly said:
If you live in Florida and want to wheel you pretty much have to be willing to drive a few hours. Really sucked when Riverrock shut down. Why do I get the feeling that The Furnace is not quite the place I am looking for?

The Furnace is exaxtly the place you are looking for hitit :woody: :cougar: flashemifyougotem flashemifyougotem

I tell no lies :****:

Good friend of mine lives in the Ham and told me about it. Been meaning to get down there and see what it's about

Latest posts