• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Plasma table in Bham

Eddyj

I'm trying to get a small job done. While in lockdown. Anyone have a plasma table in Bham? I need 80 3inch x 4inch plates cut

We're just east of Huntsville and do cnc plasma cutting if those don't work out. We also have a full machine shop.

I appreciate the help fellas. I'm going to use this as a reference because I'm always doing these type of projects. If anyone else knows of a small business or individual with a table who would be willing to do small jobs post up.

I appreciate the help fellas. I'm going to use this as a reference because I'm always doing these type of projects. If anyone else knows of a small business or individual with a table who would be willing to do small jobs post up.
I also know a guy in Chattanooga that has one and takes all sorts of large and small jobs. Michael Brandt at Garage Bound, LLC, 3301 Curtis Street, 423-802-6111

We can help you out here in cullman.