• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Please remember to vote Republican on the midterms!

zukimaster

Hold my beer and watch this!
Don't give those piece of **** liberal democrats any chance of getting back in power to take a dump on our country, tell everyone you know to vote, it's probably the most important midterm in history!

But Phil bredesen is a level headed, reasonable man who will vote his conscience.

Give me a ****in break - as much as I can't stand her either, my wife and I will be going to vote for Marsha Blackburn.

Markrobinson said:
But Phil bredesen is a level headed, reasonable man who will vote his conscience.

Give me a ****in break - as much as I can't stand her either, my wife and I will be going to vote for Marsha Blackburn.

That's the argument I'm hearing a lot in TN...

I like the anti-Blackburn ads they are running, talking about her "Tax payer funded salary! And Taxpayer funded healthcare!

Well NO ****, she's a government employee ! ... like Bredesen wouldn't have a taxpayer funded salary/benefits...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm disappointed that the only way to avoid going blue is to vote full red

Complete control by one party is disaster no matter how you slice it

Don't get me wrong

5d2562d5fa8028ed87aefc8cc119c10a.jpg

**** em all.

TBItoy said:
That's the argument I'm hearing a lot in TN...

I like the anti-Blackburn ads they are running, talking about her "Tax payer funded salary! And Taxpayer funded healthcare!

Well NO ****, she's a government employee ! ... like Bredesen wouldn't have a taxpayer funded salary/benefits...

That ad gets me everytime. I'm ready for the mid-terms to be over so I quit getting vote for/vote against politician flyers in the mail every single day...

Vote Libertarian for everything! :woot:

:flipoff1:. Our nation's politics are ****ed. We have given far to much control to BOTH shitty parties that " represent " the majorities.

Either way, this topic is a self implosion waiting to happen. I'm with jeepTJ99

ridered3 said:
That ad gets me everytime. I'm ready for the mid-terms to be over so I quit getting vote for/vote against politician flyers in the mail every single day...

Left town for a week and had 14 fliers in the mail and 11 messages on the answering machine (yes they still exist).

P said:
Vote Libertarian for everything! :woot:

:flipoff1:. Our nation's politics are ****ed. We have given far to much control to BOTH shitty parties that " represent " the majorities.

Either way, this topic is a self implosion waiting to happen. I'm with jeepTJ99

A Libertarian vote may as well be a blue vote. I agree with Libertarian politics but they are too few to matter. Vote red and **** the rest...

jeepmedic said:
A Libertarian vote may as well be a blue vote. I agree with Libertarian politics but they are too few to matter. Vote red and **** the rest...

While I understand and agree with what you are saying. It also goes to my point. We've been forced into no choice but the status quo.