• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Please use the REPORT POST button

NotMatt

It's there for a reason. It's the little exclamation point circled in red below the user info for the poster. I can't read every single post in every single thread here, so I'm counting on you guys to self-police yourselves a bit by using that button. If you report a post or thread in any of the tech sections, I will see it in my e-mail and take appropriate action. You don't need to post in the thread yourself to point anything out, you don't need to call anyone, or PM anyone or get all worked up. Just use the "report post" button, and myself or the other mods will take care of it. It's that simple.

If you're wondering about what posts should be reported and which shouldn't, read the post above about the guidelines... it's spelled out there. The tech section is for TECH, not random chit-chat or mud slinging and attacks. Posts that contain such junk are subject to being deleted or edited.

I try to be as fair as possible and I usually end up leaving a lot of stuff that is in the gray area, but if you have a problem with a post that was deleted or edited, please PM me.